Application

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello and many thanks to TaleWorlds team .
I had several requests to be added to the game if possible.
1- Make the graphics of the game more realistic, I don't mean to the extent of rdr2, I mea for example: the smile should not be like psychotic people or when we defeat a lord, he should not smile, something like that.
2- More missions "either storyline or normal".
3- more hideout with different loot.
4- more tournament with different prize .
5- New changes have been made in the armor, which is great, but there should be a difference between soldier and lord or bandit and their boss, I mean they should have higher skills and be harder to defeat, not just have better armor.
6- Marriage should be more reasonable and not so easy... For example, the way you behave is important to your partner "whether you are a murderer or a merciful " or being an enemy of her-he tribe and etc... In general each person should have a series of things that are important to her-him", Rather than easily accept the request with a horse: D
7- The time of the game passes very quickly, can be slowed down and we can start the game much younger, not after the age of 20, for example, 16 or 17 or 18.
8- Choosing the governor from among the nobles of that area... because I don't want to choose from among my companion or lords who are allies because I need them for the war, even i chose from them , is not enough for all the cities and castles.
9- More control over companion and lords... I mean, i want to they don't attack or loot on their own "we had something like that in Warband".
10- More voice acting, at least for the main characters and lords of the game "npc "and for the rest like looter or Sea Riders and etc, the warband dialogues were great, why don't we have them in this game?!

Finally, I'm sorry if my sentence is not good, my native language is not English, I understand English perfectly, but I have problems in writing... I am waiting for your reply... Thanks again for such a great game.

1. I wouldn´t expect any graphic upgrade at all for the future but I also believe it´s not really necessary. The graphic is quite good and by far the smallest "problem" of the game
2. Sure, why not. Was already often suggested and TW already added several new quests time by time
3. Yes, hideouts are boring after you´ve done like 5 of each of them. Was already suggested to improve them but I don´t expect anything to change
4. Why not
5. Skills don´t really matter for AI troops they have a very very very small impact. The whole system is flawed for the AI
6. Was already suggested often, I don´t expect anything to change
7. Quickly? Usually you have already conquered like 3/4 of the world before your first child turns 18. Time is too slow and not too fast.
8. Governor is just a stupid role overall but don´t expect anything to change. An easy fix would be that a governor won´t count for your companion limit.
9. We all want this but TW already denied more control over our parties, doesn´t fit TheVisionTM.
10. They´re working on it as far as I know

Overall, most of your suggestions are good and were already mentioned several times in the past 2 years here in the forum. TW is just not that interested in most feedback (only if it fits TheVisionTM) but maybe your thread has more luck than the hundred theads before.

I don’t understand why people freak out about the Governor thing: the town DOES have a Governor by default. It’s not just running itself.

You are putting someone close to you to run it because of their trusted ability. The entire game is a progression of your spawn of control and influence, from party-size, to party count, to workshop amount, to family size etc. Moving governors to just another thing would distort this.

You aren’t supposed to be able to do everything possible. This is damn near the entire aside of the campaign after the battles: how are you going to manage things when you can’t do everything. So the Governor thing is just a silly suggestion that keeps coming up and I hope they keep ignoring it. Instead, I hope the give you the ability to “retire” your current character and pick up as your heir without them dying when you choose. This should be a permanent choice.

I don’t understand why people freak out about the Governor thing: the town DOES have a Governor by default. It’s not just running itself.
Yea, all those riot threads here about governors...

And no worries, there is like a 0,1% chance that TW will change something related to governors.

And the town has a governor by default? How? Never noticed it. What bonus does this default governor grant? What culture is he from?

Yea, all those riot threads here about governors...

And no worries, there is like a 0,1% chance that TW will change something related to governors.

And the town has a governor by default? How? Never noticed it. What bonus does this default governor grant? What culture is he from?
Don’t be dense. Those projects aren’t running and building themselves.

That’s the point

1. I wouldn´t expect any graphic upgrade at all for the future but I also believe it´s not really necessary. The graphic is quite good and by far the smallest "problem" of the game
2. Sure, why not. Was already often suggested and TW already added several new quests time by time
3. Yes, hideouts are boring after you´ve done like 5 of each of them. Was already suggested to improve them but I don´t expect anything to change
4. Why not
5. Skills don´t really matter for AI troops they have a very very very small impact. The whole system is flawed for the AI
6. Was already suggested often, I don´t expect anything to change
7. Quickly? Usually you have already conquered like 3/4 of the world before your first child turns 18. Time is too slow and not too fast.
8. Governor is just a stupid role overall but don´t expect anything to change. An easy fix would be that a governor won´t count for your companion limit.
9. We all want this but TW already denied more control over our parties, doesn´t fit TheVisionTM.
10. They´re working on it as far as I know

Overall, most of your suggestions are good and were already mentioned several times in the past 2 years here in the forum. TW is just not that interested in most feedback (only if it fits TheVisionTM) but maybe your thread has more luck than the hundred theads before.
1- about graphic ... i don't expect for upgrade , i want be more realistic , npc face and act more normal .
2- good , i hope for more .
3- still have hope .
4 - ok
5- for npc , matter atleast in tournament .
6- you know is no make sense to be that easy .
7- ok , you right but in my opnion is fast Although compared to the rest, it doesn't matter much.
8- ok
9- I suggested that because they are acting very stupidly, they should either take a city in the middle of the enemy's area, which we cannot protect at all, and we will easily lose it, or they attack the villages, which will reduce the resources received after taking it... how can it not be? ?! We had control in Warband, like just defend or attack this castle or patrol around this city.
10 - yes ... but i hope they bring back the nostalgic dialogues.

Back
Top Bottom