TALEWORLDS WTF.......

Users who are viewing this thread

smokereggie

Recruit
Inappropriate behavior
It shouldnt be the communities job to have to fix the multiplayer..
Do yall pay any attention or just let us do your troubleshooting and give you guys ideas all day
HOW HARD IS IT TO REVERT TO BEFORE 1.7.2 ?? JUST GET RID OF THE RANKED QUENE -snip-

Its been weeks. You have NO PROGRESS? NO posts giving us any information?
How tf does it say taleworlds has 131 employees? how can you not allocate some people to this issue and solve it? wtf are yall doing...

I work 8-12 hour days, then i coach football and after i want to come home and problem free play my favorite game for a couple hrs. (captain)
You guys seem to not care and you're going to lose an entire ****ing community who wont buy from you developer again.

Can you dumbasses host a couple NA-east custom server w/ captain mode? None of that 4v4 bull**** please. just make a custom server w/ same rules and give us something to play.

please and thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I will spam truthful reviews to hopefully help some people on console NOT waste their time looking for a fun multiplayer experience.

You guys cant do this to one side of your community and not expect repercussions.

I will spam truthful reviews to hopefully help some people on console NOT waste their time looking for a fun multiplayer experience.

You guys cant do this to one side of your community and not expect repercussions.
I leave negative feedback on Steam, Facebook, and Twitter too. I've been in queue for 5 hours today with no luck.

I've waited 30 minutes over a dozen times with no luck. Today I just let it run and have gone up to an hour and a half 3 times, at which point you just disconnect. No luck

I think today only about 25% of the games I joined (TDM/Siege) didn't crash. It seems like the server stability is actually getting worse on the same patch over time.

We shouldn't have to revert. The game has been completely broken for over a month now. I haven't touched it since the update.

I think they took their summer vacation. Won't be surprised if we don't see a hotfix before september

6d1dd32c78e4f77d1532059b5e1663fc.png

unlucky

Guys chill. It’s still in early access.

I know we can all get frustrated, but at least they’re continuing to update, unlike other EAs out there
Setting the bar pretty low there, aren’t we? Especially when the latest update made the game objectively worse and there’s been next to zero communication from TW about it. The patch notes for next patch are almost entirely SP focused and do not address any of the new issues with MP since last patch either.

I love how the TW Defense Force interchange between chill, relax, it's early access and also MP does not have enough players.

Why does the unplayable game have very few players?

I love how the TW Defense Force interchange between chill, relax, it's early access and also MP does not have enough players.

Why does the unplayable game have very few players?

Very few players? At this time of this post, there are 17,689 currently playing the game.

Just wait they're constantly fixing it. It's like with No Man's Sky, that was absolute trash on release, but they've busted their asses to make it work.

Yes, I admit, it's a bit sucky now. I still enjoy the game for the most part, but get incredibly frustrated at the countless bugs and glitches - but games are EA for a reason.

Very few players? At this time of this post, there are 17,689 currently playing the game.

Just wait they're constantly fixing it. It's like with No Man's Sky, that was absolute trash on release, but they've busted their asses to make it work.

Yes, I admit, it's a bit sucky now. I still enjoy the game for the most part, but get incredibly frustrated at the countless bugs and glitches - but games are EA for a reason.
17,000 players and less than 100 on MP at almost any given time……hmmmmm……

Back
Top Bottom