SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 05/03/24)

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version
Were there initially any requirements other than the base modules? It does not appear to be working on my 1.7.0 install... Sigh.
...The mod is deleted, this is the message from ModDB:...

The mod you are trying to view has been deleted and is no longer available. This may have occurred at the developers request because it is no longer active and was not released, or it may have occurred because it violated the sites Terms of Use. If this is a mistake and you are a member of this mods team and would like it re-activated, please contact us with the details.
...so I deleted it from the list too...

N.B.:...more info about SaS mod here:...

I downloaded Serve As A Soldier a few weeks ago and it was update for 1.7.0. It's been working well so far.
Bummer it's no longer available!

C# Scripting is tested to work with 1.7.2 final. However, it is known to be broken in Bannerlord 1.8.0 beta.

No Relation now has two versions: the old one that supports up to 1.7.2 inclusive, and a newer one (GitHub only currently, not on NexusMods) that supports 1.8.0+ only.

A new day, a new mod! Here comes Petty Kingdoms, for 1.8.0 beta only so far:

A new day, a new mod! Here comes Petty Kingdoms, for 1.8.0 beta only so far:

...Thanks again...!
...mod added to the list...

@JabdiMelborn
Hello, is it possible to get my mod added here please?
It has compatible downloads for both 1.7.2 and 1.8.0. And as for category I think "Mechanics" is best fit. Also last updated July 21st, yesterday.

@JabdiMelborn
Hello, is it possible to get my mod added here please?
It has compatible downloads for both 1.7.2 and 1.8.0. And as for category I think "Mechanics" is best fit. Also last updated July 21st, yesterday.
...Yes, had a knee injury this days and it was not so confortable to stay in front of my pc for long time...

...I'll update the list ASAP...:wink:

Edit: mod added...

Last edited:
*List Updated*

P.S.:...I reach the words page limit, so we have to find a way to insert upcoming new mods...

- first option: delete old mods starting by last upload date, than I delete the old one on list

- second option: divide the page into two posts, called "Singleplayer mods 1)" and "Singleplayer Mods 2)", this would avoid the deletion of the old mods keeping a historical memory of this list

PLEASE, tell me what metod you prefere and I will add it for the future

Last edited:
Allegiance Overhaul
  • Date uploaded
    31 Oct 2022, 4:26AM
  • File size
    522KB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version
    v2.3.0

For v1.0.0
*List updated*

...Please, take a few time to answer about this:...
P.S.:...I reach the words page limit, so we have to find a way to insert upcoming new mods...

- first option: delete old mods starting by last upload date, than I delete the old one on list

- second option: divide the page into two posts, called "Singleplayer mods 1)" and "Singleplayer Mods 2)", this would avoid the deletion of the old mods keeping a historical memory of this list

PLEASE, tell me what metod you prefere and I will add it for the future

Thanks

...Thanks...:wink:

another updated mod:

ChaseEmDown (for v1.0.0)
  • Date uploaded
    28 Oct 2022, 9:24PM
  • File size
    14KB
  • Unique DLs
  • Total DLs
  • Version