Bannerlord leaked for consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Trying to justify buying an overpriced kid-friendly desktop that's worse in every ways to its price peers? But who expects the ten year old to have any financial sense?

You're*
The mental toll of console-worshipping is showing on you
looool a console is basically a pc so ur talking out of ur rear end it only has a few different hardware components and custom software sooo and its not overpriced at all compared to a high end pc

Trying to justify buying an overpriced kid-friendly desktop that's worse in every ways to its price peers? But who expects the ten year old to have any financial sense?

You're*
The mental toll of console-worshipping is showing on you
idc about grammar i am not a native english speaker so.
also this confirms ur a pc master race nerd who doesnt think further then his 1 cell brain allows him too

that is simply not true it is the scummy publishers who are to blame for example EA
If customers don't buy it then publishers will stop selling it, plain and simple. The issue with the gaming industry is that there are a lot young and unsavvy consumers, so ****ty companies can get away with stuff.

Also the issue with consoles is that controls and ui get simplified for controllers because most companies don't want to do a separate port for console and pc. If you want a prime example of that for this game look at the command wheel that we got about a year after we were in ea. It was obviously set up for controller. It was something that no one on pc asked for or wanted and we were told that they would revert to the old command system after "testing" was done but ofc they never did. **** like that pisses off pc users.

If customers don't buy it then publishers will stop selling it, plain and simple. The issue with the gaming industry is that there are a lot young and unsavvy consumers, so ****ty companies can get away with stuff.

Also the issue with consoles is that controls and ui get simplified for controllers because most companies don't want to do a separate port for console and pc. If you want a prime example of that for this game look at the command wheel that we got about a year after we were in ea. It was obviously set up for controller. It was something that no one on pc asked for or wanted and we were told that they would revert to the old command system after "testing" was done but ofc they never did. **** like that pisses off pc users.
this will never happen there will always be stupid kids buying these games regardless if it is on pc or console and there's loads of kids on pc too not just console i work in a gaming hall and the majority who play on pc are kids of like 10 years or less and more adults play on the consoles.
so this whole pc master race bull**** is nonsense because consoles nowadays are just as powerful as a mid range maybe even high range pc's.
honestly ppl who have these pc master race mindset and think all console players are little dumb children are themselves pretty retarded.
the problem with the gaming industry nowadays is not because of young consumers it is the fact that these publishers and developers at least most of them all think we are all little children.

so this whole pc master race bull**** is nonsense because consoles nowadays are just as powerful as a mid range maybe even high range pc's
You can argue all you want. That is not changing the fact that pc is always more versatile than consoles, always have more customization, always offering more when it comes to modding.

Just look at Skyrim. One mod, Skyrim Script Extender, is not available for consoles and because most of the top notch quality mods depend on Skyrim Script Extender, most of these top quality mods are not available on consoles.

Do people even use consoles anymore? I stopped playing consoles after ps2.

I'm not even trying to sound elitist; I used to be poor af and all I had at university was a cut rate laptop, so I just started playing games on that (hello Warband). It ended up being really fun so I just stuck with it. Fast-forward several years later and I was able to save up and put together a pretty solid PC and here I am now. A PC platform just offers lightyears more variety (in terms of both game selection and mods) than consoles ever could, so the preference is practically a no-brainer.

Last edited:
components and custom software sooo and its not overpriced at all compared to a high end pc
> compares console to a high end pc
a1085f3864ba649f697a1ef2de2e91c9.jpg

Ultimately, customer decisions dictates the path of gaming industry. Consoles seems to be always holding down the quality of games.
It is clear the PC is a workstation with many possibilities, consoles are made for consuming games and not more, and thats ok, but the products must functioning from beginning and clear fit the momentary tastes. For PC there are so many sometimes lowest budget indy products sometimes fitting only the producers taste :wink:... in any directions and any qualities. I never had a console, as modding was possible decades ago :smile: i tried myself changing some PC games, par example first of some strategical games by 'SSI' the bitmap vehicles and units were all grey and i put some different camouflage on those isometrics. Very long time ago (last millenium) :grin: but thats for me PC 'gaming' not only play 'a' game, also play 'with' the game. But factly i see no single advantage for the PC version in the momentary phase of Bannerlord if you split the production energy and power.

> compares console to a high end pc
a1085f3864ba649f697a1ef2de2e91c9.jpg
Dude grow up you sound like a small 5 year old kid that sits in mommy's basement all day trying to look for people on forums to try and troll but fails horribly

You can argue all you want. That is not changing the fact that pc is always more versatile than consoles, always have more customization, always offering more when it comes to modding.

Just look at Skyrim. One mod, Skyrim Script Extender, is not available for consoles and because most of the top notch quality mods depend on Skyrim Script Extender, most of these top quality mods are not available on consoles.
True but Skyrim also has mods on consoles not as much as pc but still we have some

True but Skyrim also has mods on consoles not as much as pc but still we have some
That some is nothing compared to pc. Every now and then some console players appear at r/skyrim or r/skyrimmods subreddit and asking why they can not run the awesome mod they encountered on their consoles. The answer is "dude, you are using console, you can not run that mod on console".

That some is nothing compared to pc. Every now and then some console players appear at r/skyrim or r/skyrimmods subreddit and asking why they can not run the awesome mod they encountered on their consoles. The answer is "dude, you are using console, you can not run that mod on console".
Well I don't care the actual game itself is awesome to play and I have enjoyed it for many years I don't need mods to enjoy myself on it

Back
Top Bottom