Statement regarding Singleplayer IV

Users who are viewing this thread

It is not about the influence cost, I can accumulate required influence anyway. It is about me, the new boy in the faction, having the ability to summon the son of the faction leader to my army.

Increasing influence does not require roleplay. Killing bandits, fighting armies, these are what every player do in their every gameplay anyway. But in Warband, I had to roleplay an honorable guy or dishonorable guy to convince a lord what to do. In Bannerlord, I just had to kill sufficient amount of looters to tell what to do to a party leader who belongs to the clan whose tier is 5-6.

Hell, as a vassal of Khuzait, I can go to Vlandia and kill bandits there and with the influence I gained I can summon Mesui to my army. It is just not making any sense and it defies common sense.
Roleplay-wise, maybe if you could only call on members below your renown or +/- 50 (whatever reasonable number) renown within yours. And have it cost a lot more to grab those like Mesui or of higher 'rank/clan tier' (gives another influence cost sink too); I don't know how the influence cost calculations work at the moment.
But with renown being a permanent addition (tied to clan tier, and not character based); you will have more than any other clans before your first character goes old, so this is mainly only an early-stage implementation and does nothing for late/end game.
Nope, this is not the point I am making there. The point is which lord can form an army feels random, which lords be summoned to that army feels random.

Monchug staying in his castle and with the lords of the realm decided to declare war upon on Northern Empire. I opened the army menu and summoned a huge army including all of his clan members.

Monchug would be like "WTF, who the fck this new boy think he is, summoning all of my clan members to his army, my father ruled these steppes and long before his father and this new boy, out of nowhere, thinks he has a political power to summon my clan members to his army, hunt down this fcker and bring his head to me, I have a good spike for it"

This is the most sensible thing to do for Monchug when I do this in the game. Because where do I get this political power, hunting down bandits, winning battles? These are what every other lords do anyway.

For me to be able to pull off this kind of stunt in Warband, I first have to get the approval of the faction leader. This is how was in history and this is way more sensible and common sense than to current system we have.
I think a marshal system needs to be in place; have the AI/king assign (through whatever calculation - relation, influence, tier, etc...) one with each war declaration. That marshal can have a discount with influence to create armies so they should form the majority of them. And it also creates opportunity to add another policy that can make this work more un/favorably; or reasons to pick certain ones (since some are almost no-brainer policies).

?
Are you saying you don't want more colors for banners? We barely have any.
Nope, hahaha
I said I don't mind these be the last thing they look at, it's so minor that i bet they can do in few hours. But, i hope they take a look on that when they start to implement banner carriers and banners in battles.

I'd love to customize more, like i said.. I love the Sigil of house Seripides of NE, the sun and laurel wreath. I'd love to make a replica on that for mine

It is not about the influence cost, I can accumulate required influence anyway. It is about me, the new boy in the faction, having the ability to summon the son of the faction leader to my army. Let me quote myself:

Increasing influence does not require roleplay. Killing bandits, fighting armies, these are what every player do in their every gameplay anyway. But in Warband, I had to roleplay an honorable guy or dishonorable guy to convince a lord what to do. In Bannerlord, I just had to kill sufficient amount of looters to tell what to do to a party leader who belongs to the clan whose tier is 5-6.

Hell, as a vassal of Khuzait, I can go to Vlandia and kill bandits there and with the influence I gained I can summon Mesui to my army. It is just not making any sense and it defies common sense.

Nope, this is not the point I am making there. The point is which lord can form an army feels random, which lords be summoned to that army feels random.

Monchug staying in his castle and with the lords of the realm decided to declare war upon on Northern Empire. I opened the army menu and summoned a huge army including all of his clan members.

Monchug would be like "WTF, who the fck this new boy think he is, summoning all of my clan members to his army, my father ruled these steppes and long before his father and this new boy, out of nowhere, thinks he has a political power to summon my clan members to his army, hunt down this fcker and bring his head to me, I have a good spike for it"

This is the most sensible thing to do for Monchug when I do this in the game. Because where do I get this political power, hunting down bandits, winning battles? These are what every other lords do anyway.

For me to be able to pull off this kind of stunt in Warband, I first have to get the approval of the faction leader. This is how was in history and this is way more sensible and common sense than to current system we have.
100% agree. This influence currency hasn’t clicked with me from the beginning. But I can understand that so far into development it won’t be changed much. A small tweak could be that you can only summon lords from the same tier or lower than yourself. This way it will feel more natural. An exception could be with a declaration of the king that you have proven your value as an general. You can attain that declaration only with high relationship and after you have defeated a number of bigger enemy parties or taken over x number of castles or x number of settlements.

All of them sound awesome despite being vaguely described. Though the "disorganized state" improvement looks like its going to be my favorite among all.

But please let player to have some manual control in the kingdom management and other aspects, player cant even tell his/her catapults to stop shooting in the battle. Just like how player also cant even tell his/her troops to attack a specific formation.

Alas, it looks like we players dont have too many ways to influence the developers, but it would be amazing to have some complexity in this game (literally in any aspect be it kingdom management, diplomacy, parties, marriage, settlement management, clan affairs etc.)
sir can i ask if i can run the game. i have Intel Celeron N4000, Intel UHD graphics 600, 4gb ram upgradeable, SSD.

i hope i can have 30 fps in a very low settings. i am planning to buy.
upgrade your pc bro, your game won't run at ths setting. when i first buy my notebook has two one with intel 600 like your and a nvdia 1660.. the game at first went for the first board (600) the game barely even loaded, only when i noticed the setting i changed for nvidia the game started better.. and i have 8 GB Ram the game runs at the max settings for me, but 4 gb.. bro, my micrsoft word and powerpoint and indesing doesn't even open at 4 gb ram

Idk which country you live, but i keep receving deals for gamers pc on acer, dell and avell..take a look there that looks cheap at the moment

upgrade your pc bro, your game won't run at ths setting. when i first buy my notebook has two one with intel 600 like your and a nvdia 1660.. the game at first went for the first board (600) the game barely even loaded, only when i noticed the setting i changed for nvidia the game started better.. and i have 8 GB Ram the game runs at the max settings for me, but 4 gb.. bro, my micrsoft word and powerpoint and indesing doesn't even open at 4 gb ram

Idk which country you live, but i keep receving deals for gamers pc on acer, dell and avell..take a look there that looks cheap at the moment
ty so much sir for your time

i hope i can have 30 fps in a very low settings. i am planning to buy.
I guess your graphic card is huge draw back.
The graphic card gtx 860m is mine. Yours is on the right in the link.
In this benchmark list, the rank of minimum recomended gpu for Bannerlord is 311 and gtx860m is at the rank of 371. I could not find your gpu in this list.

this
I guess your graphic card is huge draw back.
The graphic card gtx 860m is mine. Yours is on the right in the link.
In this benchmark list, the rank of minimum recomended gpu for Bannerlord is 311 and gtx860m is at the rank of 371. I could not find your gpu in this list.
is this means that yours is better than mine sir? sorry for noob question

Yes, in the conclusion you can clearly see "Ok for browsing and flash games, however, can't run most 3D games" for your card.

is this means that yours is better than mine sir? sorry for noob question
Unfortunately, yes. I am not technical guy who knows lots of things about hardware but if you look at average score at that link, gtx 860m +903% times better than your gpu.

In this link, for example, AMD HD 7850 gpu (which is the minimum recommended gpu) vs yours is presented. And for average score it says, AMD HD 7850 +1103% times better than your gpu.

In this link, you can see AMD HD 7850 vs gtx 860m. For average score it says, AMD HD 7850 +31% times better than gtx 860m. I am giving all of these comparisons to give you good understanding where is your gpu with respect to performance.

So I am playing the game with gtx 860 with 2gb gpu ram. I have custom settings for graphics for Bannerlord. I put some settings middle and high but most of them at very low. There are a lot fps drops at battles which is something I do not mind but it is the truth. And as already madnessario pointed out, if you scroll down, you can see at the conclusion the website says "Ok for browsing and flash games, however, can't run most 3D games" for your gpu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom