Is there anything more satisfying?

Users who are viewing this thread

For me, there's nothing more satisfying than riding at the top of a siege tower and, as soon as its "docked", dropping the ramp and showering the awaiting troops with Javelins. Those things are so OP, but oh my god it's beautiful!

For me, there's nothing more satisfying than riding at the top of a siege tower and, as soon as its "docked", dropping the ramp and showering the awaiting troops with Javelins. Those things are so OP, but oh my god it's beautiful!
can i run the game sir. in a very lowest settings? i have a intel uhd graphics 600, intel celeron N4100, 4gb ram, SSD. can i still play in a very low settings? and get 30 fps sir?

Would it be trolling if devs made balistas able to lock at closing tower and there would be different "javelins" from opposite side?:smile:

Back
Top Bottom