Bannerlord Full Release Date Updates

Users who are viewing this thread

Tale Words

Recruit
Hi guys, I understand the frustration with full release having been delayed twice already, and with the third estimate of Q2-2022 looking unlikely. That said, let us please use this thread to post any updates from the official devs regarding changes to the full release date of Bannerlord.

There are no hourly, daily, weekly, or even monthly updates on the release date. It's not something that needs a thread, it needs a stone monument that can take the ravages of time.
There will be a long post by Callum divulging the next tentative release date that would be pinned and visible.

Hi guys, I understand the frustration with full release having been delayed twice already, and with the third estimate of Q2-2022 looking unlikely. That said, let us please use this thread to post any updates from the official devs regarding changes to the full release date of Bannerlord.
Okey taleworms

As far as we are aware there is no current plans for a full release anytime soon. And certainly this makes sense as there are still major features outstanding from TW's release plan.

Reliable: 0

Coordinated stories all talking about a Prime Matter and Taleworlds press release, which they must have been given early access to. Probably jumping the gun on publication.

Last edited:

Coordinated stories all talking about a Prime Matter and Taleworlds press release, which they must have been given early access to. Probably jumping the gun on publication.
Taleworld haven't pronounced yet.. I believe a news this big they'd

And of course, my hope this is just a bunch of ppl trying to bully and pressure

They already said the game isn't ready for that, unless they drop patches like bombs now, the game won't be ready

Last edited:
Get real. Journalists don't write about official press releases unless they've been given advance access to them. How do you think PR works in the real world?
Get real. These are all trash outlets that just copy paste other trash outlets news so they don't actually have to write anything and can pretend they are breaking news. None of them provided any kind of proof.

I'll believe it once TW actually announce something.

This must be legit.
The thing about the console ports is that they must have contractual deadlines once a 3rd party is involved, TW can't do their "we'll release whenever" anymore. So they must release at a specific date.

This must be legit.
The thing about the console ports is that they must have contractual deadlines once a 3rd party is involved, TW can't do their "we'll release whenever" anymore. So they must release at a specific date.
I doubt they have to release on a specific date (i.e. 25 October 2022), if their software fails to pass Xbox/Playstation testing and certification in time for it, but their contracts will include a targeted Commercial Release date. IDK how long manufacturing and distribution require testing to be certified in advance of Commercial Release. Either way, I doubt the current 1.8.0 beta could be certified by third parties. Maybe the 1.7.2 live version passed muster. :smile:

Last edited:
I doubt they have to release on a specific date (i.e. 25 October 2022), if their software fails to pass Xbox/Playstation testing and certification in time for it, but their contracts will include a targeted Commercial Release date. IDK how long manufacturing and distribution require testing to be certified in advance of Commercial Release. Either way, I doubt the current 1.8.0 beta could be certified by third parties. Maybe the 1.7.2 live version passed muster. :smile:
The physical distribution contract is from 2021. I wonder what kind of dates were in there, but no contract has an open-ended target date.
As much as core fans complain about console ports, the console release should push Taleworlds to make an effort to release on PC as well.
The first time a real QA will ever happen to Bannerlord :iamamoron:
And we can already guess it will fail. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom