Dead corpses still disappear during large-scale battles and sieges despite the settings. Fix it

Users who are viewing this thread

During mass battles (more than 1000-2000), dead bodies disappear, although everything is at maximum in the settings, including the presence of corpses (Unlimited).

At the same time, they disappear in portions, either in field battles or in sieges.

That is, most likely there is still a limit on the number of bodies (for example 1500) that the developers did not remove, after which the first corpses begin to disappear in portions.

Version 1.8.0 but as far as I remember this problem was before.

Developers please correct this, I'd rather enjoy the spectacle after the meat grinder at 20 fps:devilish: than see disappearing bodies, it really looks stupid?.

Isn't this because corpses take a lot of processing power, almost like live troops? So having too many is like having more than 2048 troops on the field.

For me with anything beyond 'very high' corpses in large battles the game has always frozen and sent my cpu to 100% until I end the task, something no other program has ever done.

Isn't this because corpses take a lot of processing power, almost like live troops? So having too many is like having more than 2048 troops on the field.

For me with anything beyond 'very high' corpses in large battles the game has always frozen and sent my cpu to 100% until I end the task, something no other program has ever done.
Do you have the same problem with the Total War series corpses, if you play that?

Do you have the same problem with the Total War series corpses, if you play that?
No other game I've ever played has frozen and caused my processor to spike to 100% and stay at 100% until I force the program to close.
I can play anything else with maxed out settings and have no problems, obviously battles are larger in Bannerlord etc. but my specs are way higher than what is recommended so idk why I can't do so with this game. Maybe it's better in 1.8.0 idk

It actually does seem better on 1.8.0. I had a battle involving 2000 soldiers on the field at once (using a mod) with "unlimited" corpses and the performance was great. My CPU went to 100% but the game didn't freeze or lag at all.

Back
Top Bottom