[MOD REQUEST] Join other people's battles and play as their companion/your own guy

Users who are viewing this thread

I just got back from a long elden ring marathon and really loved how you are able to summon phantoms to aid you in boss battles.

A similiar feature would be amazing in bannerlord. When you're about to start a battle, you can create a public server for players to join you and fight for you, playing as your one of your companions, generic soldiers or their own character.

If you want to join someone, instead of going to the server browser, you could find a bulletinboard in taverns, there you can find all the ongoing battles, sides, number of soldiers, x lord vs y lord etc.

The rewards could be money, profficiency points or a 20% cut of loot.

I knkw there was an exactly the same mod in Warband. You could open up a public server and players could join you and help you out.

It was amazing and it would be a shame if it didnt carry over to Bannerlord

A similiar feature would be amazing in bannerlord. When you're about to start a battle, you can create a public server for players to join you and fight for you, playing as your one of your companions, generic soldiers or their own character.

If you want to join someone, instead of going to the server browser, you could find a bulletinboard in taverns, there you can find all the ongoing battles, sides, number of soldiers, x lord vs y lord etc.

The rewards could be money, profficiency points or a 20% cut of loot.
Yes, that´s a simple and small mod request. I´ll start right now!

I do know that Warband mod "Floris Evolved" had the option to let a friend play with you during battles and they could even command troops too. It was a bit janky but it was fun. The only issue was it was only for battles and not just playing the game. But a drop in drop out coop game play would be amazing and would bring in more players.

Back
Top Bottom