SP - General Late-Early/Mid-Game Start with Enhanced Character

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi,
The logic is as follows:
As players download new beta versions of the game or get fatigued with the early-game grind, a late-early to mid-game start becomes more desirable to maintain player engagement and satisfaction.

The suggestion is as follows:
Players can be landed or non-landed nobles (among the other classes) and enjoy several advantages to the vanilla starting condition, such as:
  • More starting denars (100,000-500,000)
  • Clan tier level 3-4
  • Some base relations with the starting faction, or notables etc. in the starting area
  • Mid-level character skills/perks
  • Already married with 1-3 children (at or near adult age)
  • Either a castle or town in a faction
  • Mid-level armour, mount, and weapons
These starting conditions would allow players to enjoy the mid-game from the start and generally relieve the burden of the early game grind. This starting mode is specifically tailored to people who have hundreds of game hours and isn't intended for new players. As a locking mechanism, the game mode can be unlocked after reaching clan tier 6 in a regular campaign.

Like this suggestion. it will help people with limited time cutting out the early grind of the game and cut straight to the fun battles

Like this suggestion. it will help people with limited time cutting out the early grind of the game and cut straight to the fun battles
Playing a very late game now (main character died from old age, playing as his grand-daughter now) and noticed that I've started using "Auto calculation" option more and more in this playthrough.

Late game is nothing but an endless war. You make peace with one kingdom and a day after another declares war on you. The common situation with a big kingdom is that you make peace with one faction and two others declare war on you almost simultaneously.

So all you have to do is running around from one edge of the world to another and fight those long battles 5000 vs 5000 men... Don't know about you, guys, but to me late game is the most boring and senseless part of the game right now. It's even more boring when you're a King, since it cuts out a significant part of quests without adding anything in return.

Well @Lesbosisles this suggestion is aimed at helping people get to the mid/late faster.

In your case, like it would be mine too we just simply don't use it. But as someone who plays this game extensively i understand why some think it's needed and i am all for it.

The early game can be a grind and not all of us enjoy it or have the time.

Of course you can always skip this part using the console but some players might find it unfair, preferring a "balanced" option instead.

Well @Lesbosisles this suggestion is aimed at helping people get to the mid/late faster.

In your case, like it would be mine too we just simply don't use it. But as someone who plays this game extensively i understand why some think it's needed and i am all for it.

The early game can be a grind and not all of us enjoy it or have the time.

Of course you can always skip this part using the console but some players might find it unfair, preferring a "balanced" option instead.
I wasn't saying I'm against the suggestion, not at all :smile: Just saying my thoughts on the late-game and that skipping the early game which is more diverse, gameplay-wise, can make the game even more boring: at the very beginning you may do a few quests, then take part in a few tournaments to win some good stuff, then you can sign into a war as a merc, and, when you get bored of constant fighting, you may simply cancell the contract and start trading, for example.

Late game lacks this, since there tournaments become meaningless (even the grand ones), you don't have any time to do trading and quests, since all you do is battles, battles and battles alone...

But if that can make someone happy - I have no objections for adding this into game :smile:

this the stupidest suggestion, if you don't want play the game then don't. but don't come with this bs of new game+ and more cheat for players than already have

bro, it's because of "players" like that that some companies believe the games have to be easier and dumber, i bet it's a console one too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro thinking like that doesn't puts you above anyone, I feel geniune pity for you if you think being a real "player" aka spending 8 hours in your computer everyday makes you better, let alone putting yourself an artificial difficulty for a product you're paying for. And this doesn't even has anything to do with the game being easier, just choosing where to start is a completely different thing, some people don't have enough free time and parents money to put themselves to a grind in an useless hobby

Bro thinking like that doesn't puts you above anyone, I feel geniune pity for you if you think being a real "player" aka spending 8 hours in your computer everyday makes you better, let alone putting yourself an artificial difficulty for a product you're paying for. And this doesn't even has anything to do with the game being easier, just choosing where to start is a completely different thing, some people don't have enough free time and parents money to put themselves to a grind in an useless hobby
bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i don't have parent's money i work for my own, i don't spend 8 hours playing, i only play at weekends and holidays when not out. Yet, i prefer a game to offer difficulty than something easy, which makes me feel my money was worthy spending, on the contrary of a game i'll play once and finish in 10 minutes for being easy and never touch again :wink:

bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
i don't have parent's money i work for my own, i don't spend 8 hours playing, i only play at weekends and holidays when not out. Yet, i prefer a game to offer difficulty than something easy, which makes me feel my money was worthy spending, on the contrary of a game i'll play once and finish in 10 minutes for being easy and never touch again :wink:
But how will it affect your gameplay giving choices to other players?

i don't have parent's money i work for my own, i don't spend 8 hours playing, i only play at weekends and holidays when not out. Yet, i prefer a game to offer difficulty than something easy, which makes me feel my money was worthy spending, on the contrary of a game i'll play once and finish in 10 minutes for being easy and never touch again
mate it's going to be a choice. and as someone who no lifes this game and strives to be the best player i can possibly be i don't agree with your statement that skipping the grind the early game can be results in the game getting easier. for that there are already the easy settings.

Some people quite literally have 2 hours a week they can dedicate to a game. in this game 2 hours awards you very little. it's a very understandable suggestion that i am never going to use but approve since it can help specific players enjoy the game more

This is EXACTLY why the game is mod friendly.

This isn’t something the developers need to be wasting their time with unfortunately. Making more content, units, balances, and things to do in the mid and late game is what they should be worried about

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom