Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

the patch looks good but I'm reluctant to return, especially because early game grind is very time consuming.

It would be great if there was a faster early-late/mid-game quick start for players!

I just want to sneak in with the handmaiden to meet my future wife and recite poetry I learned at the tavern a minute ago.
haha yes the one with the fishwives would really smelt her heart
I am for what MostBlunted and Lesbosisles are suggesting: There should be clear conditions, so you can work your way towards it.
examples:
- you should own a town before you can marry into a high tier clan.
- you should own a castle before you can marry into a middle tier clan
- high relations with the clan
- have a curtain amount of money (not payment, but as proof that you can provide for your family)
- capture a noble from an opposing faction (from target clan) to prove you are a capable warrior.
- etc:
nice that would be great ,
but lets also be allowed to marry a wanderer with low conditions

when will this get fixed?

its a pretty major / game-breaking bug
with luck tomorrow or whenever the first hotfix patch shows up i guess

Last edited:
It would be great if there was a faster early-late/mid-game quick start for players!
That's honestly a very good suggestion @kreamy have you made a suggestion thread for this one?

A faster start like 500K denars and clan tier 4 can save a lot of people time.
I am all for it for players like you

great performance improvements, i managed to move from 800 troops to 1000 in the field and enable many features that i had turned off and i still get great fps, cant wait for more improvements in the future.

food in armies and parties still not fixed (better but not fixed)
there was an asarei army that gathered near Danustica
we were at war with Kuzait and Vlandia (that part is fine)
shortly after he gathered there was peace with Kuzait
so traveled to Jaculan and there he had to disband because all were wounded

also i recalled a wanderer party into my army and he also arrived after 5 days with all troops wounded

Last edited:
everyone else getting EVERY town/castle ?
6 years in i have
3Towns
8 Castles

thats a bit much

Nah they gave 1stinky castle and kept several fiefs I took. Now I own a whole faction of land and they pay me. I've only done one game on 1.8, but in 1.7.0-2 it could vary wildly how much they would let me have. I had a couple games where they would let me keep everything (up to like 8 fiefs, then no more) and a couple where they were misers only giving 1 fief.

I guess I´ll never understand how someone wants to skip the fun part of Bannerlord and go straight to the boring endless same battle part.

But I´m a big fan of options so why not. TW could easily add more starting options, at least for the sandbox part.

I have a question about the new reinforcements deployment system. anyone had a chance of testing it? does it work?
It's seems somewhat of an improvement in normal battles, but I'm not sure exactly where they're spawning... but the fact I'm not seeing them spawn in a pile of enemies and die is a big improvement. however, in siege attack there is some weirdness, such as they spawn close to the walls, even if you are near the starting side of the map. So if you enter the siege and retreat you party, a some reinforcements spawn far ahead of you. It's kind of funny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom