Is anyone else having technically issues with Ayzar Stronghold?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've crashed twice during siege on the Ayzar Stronghold map... but not like a normal crash, it was a crash where my PC runs out of memory.
Untitled_1.png

I have 16gb of ram, so that should be more than enough for Bannerlord. It happened twice on this specific map, so I'm wondering if anyone else had issues with this map, or my PC is just dying.

^That's a bug report about this problem. Seems sometimes bannerlord(after latest patch 1.7.2) likes to grab more and more memory till it uses it all. Nothing you can do on your end sadly.

^That's a bug report about this problem. Seems sometimes bannerlord(after latest patch 1.7.2) likes to grab more and more memory till it uses it all. Nothing you can do on your end sadly.
Thanks so much, it's just a relief to know it was the game bugging out, and not my pc ****ting itself.

I've crashed twice during siege on the Ayzar Stronghold map... but not like a normal crash, it was a crash where my PC runs out of memory.
Untitled_1.png

I have 16gb of ram, so that should be more than enough for Bannerlord. It happened twice on this specific map, so I'm wondering if anyone else had issues with this map, or my PC is just dying.
i know this might sound weird/wrong, but

I had this issue while using my laptop even before 1.72.

It would only happen if I scrolled between different players really fast when your dead/spectating players (using two finger scroll up with my laptop touchpad so that it switches between 30ish players a second).

After I stopped switching between players quickly while spectating this has not happened since.

Back
Top Bottom