How do I create my own kingdom? (1.8.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

kapko

Recruit
Firstly, I have not played for a few months and I just downloaded the game with the 1.8.0 update after I reinstalled my Windows.

I am a few hour into a playthrough and I wanted to create my own kingdom. I am a tier 4 clan, I have a fief, but I still cannot create a kingdom. There is just no button for it! It used to be in the clan menu on the top righthand side, but there is no button there. Screenshot (I do not know how to post an image here, so I uploaded it elsewhere)

Has the button moved somewhere else? Are players required to do something else before they can create a kingdom now? What is the issue?

Thanks for all constructive responses.

They changed this at some point. Appoint a governor to your fief and go talk to him. There should be an option to create a kingdom.

That's not very intuitive for a new player... talk with a governor? why?
iirc TW wanted it to seem more immersive then just pressing a button to do a thing. I do miss picking 4 policies though and never mind having to press so many other buttons the same way anyways. I do hope they have some kind of in game primer with all this information for players at some point. Because of how google ruins the world old Information will always how up fore ever and ever so it's hard for players to find this info, even though it's been answered 100 times.

iirc TW wanted it to seem more immersive then just pressing a button to do a thing. I do miss picking 4 policies though and never mind having to press so many other buttons the same way anyways. I do hope they have some kind of in game primer with all this information for players at some point. Because of how google ruins the world old Information will always how up fore ever and ever so it's hard for players to find this info, even though it's been answered 100 times.

Ya that part i can understand but why a governor though? He is merely in charge of a city, a local authority. It would make sense if you request a gathering of all governors in your land and declare a kingdom, but just 1 governor?

Back
Top Bottom