Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Kingdoms can be considered destroyed now? is this just a campaign thing? @Duh_TaleWorlds @Dejan what exactly are you guys talking about here and what triggers the scene to be played?

Also I really like scenes so far, just saw the marriage one and it was nice. I got married at clan tier 0 so im curious if the scene changes based on your status? Like does a king getting married have a more grandiose scene? If not that would be cool to implement
Kingdoms already got destroyed if their last clan is destroyed. This remains the same.

Regarding scene variation for marriage - no we dont have that. We do have some variation for baby born, but in general the focus was more on covering a broader variety of events.

@Duh_TaleWorlds SO far I cannot find the option to use this for family members, is this intended? I only tried in saves from old game so far though.
It may only work for companions. Will look into it.

Nothing in the notes about it so looks like no, apparently it is a backlogged issue...

@Duh_TaleWorlds avoided all my begging for it to be fixed so far :iamamoron:
giphy.gif
Alas, the few asking this are apparently ignored again. By this point, I'd be happy if TW just said they're aware the problem exists and that they have no intention of fixing it this decade.

Armies
  • Improved the campaign map AI:
    • AI armies can now target and besiege the same settlement simultaneously to aid each other.
This is such a massively huge improvement, so glad you guys improved this. The campaign AI feels so much better now. Well done @SadShogun
Fco9H.png

So beautiful to see them work together (on offense and defense)

Kingdoms already got destroyed if their last clan is destroyed. This remains the same.
Ah got you, I don't execute so haven't experienced it yet.
Regarding scene variation for marriage - no we dont have that. We do have some variation for baby born, but in general the focus was more on covering a broader variety of events.
I see, well would be cool if you guys decide to do more. Always liked the marriage scene in the castle in warband

Last edited:
Singleplayer-wise changes are looking nice. So far I always played on stable but I decided to participate beta with e.1.8.0.
However, I have little concern about that;
  • While cheat mode is enabled, opening the default dismiss mode party screen will now show all the troops defined in the game on the left side roster.
Well, I only use cheat mode to enter tournaments in settlements of enemy kingdoms. However it looks like that change will now prevent me to sort troops by Tier by sending them to left and right side respectively, because now there will be every troop in game on the left side... I honestly also don't like having all items listed on the left side in inventory too, because it prevents to get exp from discarded items.

Any way to add a checkbox in gameplay options or at least add a console command with true/false definition, so we can decide if want to see left side filled with everything exists in game or if we want left side empty even when cheat mode is active.

Edit: OR you can add more level to cheat mode as "2".
0 = no cheat, 1 = some cheats (nothing on left sides), 2 = full cheats (left sides filled)
1-2 can be vice versa.

Edit2: I know you are trying to make texture more available to modders and as a side effect you think it is better to cover chest and crotch so you added forced underwear cover on human textures.... But please, consider making old texture also available somewhere reachable by simpletons like myself... ?

The armor adjustment seems not applied to Custom Battle? I've tried it in sandbox, the armor is buffed pretty well, but not in Custom Battle.

Looks promising, i would be a liar if i say im not impressed to be honest. We are finally getting some solid improvements

By the way, it would be really cool if that "disorganized state" mechanic could be expanded in a way where kingdoms are not able to gather armies for a week when their ruler is dead and clans can't join to the armies for 3 days when their clan leader is dead. That would be the cherry on top of this new mechanic

new banners for banner bearers got leaked they have 3 tiers

Sturgia
unknown.png

vlandia
unknown.png

empire
unknown.png

khuzait
unknown.png

aserai
unknown.png

battania
unknown.png

unknown.png

dragon banner

unknown.png

please rework dragon banner it is just sad.
Dragon banner looks awesome and how I envisioned it, with colors and sigil it will look nice. Overall the banners look sick as hell and can't wait!

For those who want to see cutscenes to marriage,birth of a child ect.....
- Bannerlord - Wedding Ceremony Cinematic is HERE! (1.8.0)

Well, I'm going to say it, they look great. Good job Taleworlds.

instant for marriage it seems
My only grudge is with the cutscenes not being part of a bigger event, I hope once they add feasts (implying they will) these cutscenes occur in a feast with lords around.

wow they are significantly better than I expected, now this is great, wasn't expecting something as good

everything seems cool BUT can you finally do smth with the sounds occlusion in MP(sound is not working behind of you when the sounds from infront of you are perfectly fine). There were many reports on that but it seems like you dont know how to fix it or dont want to do that. Cheers :grin:

Last edited:
damn those look great and the child coming of age one is so wholesome :grin:
Yup, props to whoever did it, it looks great

Wonder if this comment that made had anything to do with cutscenes happening (I did a suggestion asking for cutscenes here in the forums, but it was in my deleted account and I can't found it :sad: )

I guess I'll resort to suggesting in YouTube and reddit where the devs search for feedback and take it seriously because of likes I guess?
Jva7ZWX.jpeg

Last edited:
everything seems cool BUT can you finally do smth with the sounds occlusion in MP(sound is not working behind you when the sounds from infront of you are perfectly fine). There were many reports on that but it seems like you dont know how to fix it or dont want to do that. Cheers :grin:

Back
Top Bottom