Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

TW must be really struggling at the moment, at least no denial for this week yet and it´s already thursday. So I believe they think they can still do it in this week.

Oh boy I can´t wait to see what they will add and what stuff they will break. And how long it will take them this time to fix all the broken stuff so we can really play the new update, if it´s worth it at the end, but it has to after 3 months...
1*ft9u4epdwUZ7gqvvvWxV1g.gif

My biggest hope/gripe is to get Player Death in battle in this patch. It makes logical sense for it to arrive with the armour update. Both of those things would shake up the game - but they sort of need to arrive hand-in-hand.

FYI we have a Super Full Moon coming up on the 14th I believe.

So if the patch isn't today then I'm assuming Taleworlds is utilizing the spiritual essence of the heavens(sky/space)
The moon has a greater effect on the human psyche than the average man is aware.

Celts/Gauls often used the moon phases to initiate their battle plans.

Hence, Caesar, when writing of the Gaulish wars, spoke of an incident in northern Gaul.

Caesar had captured some Gauls who told him they plan an attack in two days during the full moon.
The Gauls understood spiritual energy more than the disgusting Romans. For they could harness it in war
and defeat a greater army with ease.

In hearing this, Caesar attacked right away before the full moon. The Gauls were slaughtered.

TLDR
Patch today or next Tuesday

Edit: I could be misremembering Caesar's book and it may've been a New Moon instead of a Full Moon

Too direct!
"While 1.7.3 is a logical number and certainly coming in this form, we don't reject the possibility to eventually consider using 1.8.0 for the, still in testing phase and to be confirmed, next patch."
lmfao, this is every TW response ever

So if the patch isn't today then I'm assuming Taleworlds is utilizing the spiritual essence of the heavens(sky/space)
The moon has a greater effect on the human psyche than the average man is aware.

Hence, Caesar, when writing of the Gaulish wars, spoke of an incident in northern Gaul.

Caesar had captured some Gauls who told him they plan an attack in two days during the full moon.
The Gauls understood spiritual energy more than the disgusting Romans. For they could harness it in war

In hearing this, Caesar attacked right away before the full moon. The Gauls were slaughtered.

TLDR

Edit: I could be misremembering Caesar's book and it may've been a New Moon instead of a Full Moon
Double posting just to make a scene.

GAUL ERRR BATTANIA WILL RISE AGAIN!

TLDR

@Duh_TaleWorlds Please read and rate my creativity above. ?

If you need an English speaker to do Voice dubs then I'm your man. I have a sexy deep American ascent but I can try and make it more rural Scottish. I can write creatively as well =}

Marriage, except the part of persuasion, is just a trade transaction.
The part of persuasion is probably the worst part of marriage. Is like doing a test, but the test has the answers on the side, but even the right answers may not be right! For some reason???
I'm gonna go deranged at the logic on this game
8Y5Xgl3_d.webp

Yeah, that sort of clues in the persuasion dialog should be in the dialog itself as a hint rather than the current unimmersive way.

The player shlould understand if what he is going to say is a honorable thing to say or not by the way the dialog written.

Back
Top Bottom