[WLL] Warband Ladder League

WLL is an 8v8 Warband Tournament set in the year 2022.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WLL] Play of the Tournament Submission Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

index.php

Play of the Tournament
Please post your clips you wish to submit for the play of the tournament below. There is a €25 prize for winning and submissions will close at the end of the penultimate week of the tournament.

• You must be using your clan tags and signed up name.
  • The clip must be in either an official match or a scrim vs another tournament team.
  • Admins will select 5 clips which will then be put up for a poll by the community to decide which is best of the 5.
  • Anything within a single round can be a single clip.
  • This is extremely subjective and the judging process won't have a 2,500 word methodology behind it.
  • If anything seen as against the spirit of this fun little side prize is seen by the admins, we reserve the right to disqualify people.

Mention if it was during an official in description or video title and that will weigh in favour of your clip, similar to how we will judge who is popping off and who they're popping off against.

Again this is just a fun thing I thought would be fun, it won't be perfect and I hope a lot of forum drama will come of it.

Its not that good for best pov thats why i didnt want to post but after seeing there is only one,here is my pov

3xKill = First kill(Couch),Jump+hit kill,Killing archer after 3 hit
Teamplay = Delaying them after first kill,couching one of their hose and hittin cav players two or three times.

Back
Top Bottom