RELEASE THE GAME

Users who are viewing this thread

Keldar

Recruit
OMG would these devs just release the damn game? It was supposed to be in EA for 1 year, its been over 2. The Modders.... you know the people that make the game actually worth playing are probably getting sick and tired of updating their mods every damn time a patch comes out. So many great mods I have used that don't seem to be updated anymore. I hope its because those modders are waiting for these dev to actually finish their game so they don't have to keep wasting their time. I really hope that when the game is FINALLY fully release that there will still be modders willing to make mods for the game because as I said THEY the modders are the ones making the game worth playing. Failworlds should be paying them for their hard work.

OMG would these devs just release the damn game? It was supposed to be in EA for 1 year, its been over 2.
And it will be more than 3 years "soon", I mean they just further delayed stuff they´ve "announced" in august 2021 (and some of it even was shown pre EA release in their hype phase). I have no idea what they are doing, I guess TW also has no idea what they´re doing.

Game will maybe (!) be finished in Q3/2023.

Also they can´t release the game in this broken state because they want the console sales, they need to at least polish it a bit.

And it will be more than 3 years "soon", I mean they just further delayed stuff they´ve "announced" in august 2021 (and some of it even was shown pre EA release in their hype phase). I have no idea what they are doing, I guess TW also has no idea what they´re doing.

Game will maybe (!) be finished in Q3/2023.

Also they can´t release the game in this broken state because they want the console sales, they need to at least polish it a bit.
Well said, I want to just give up on the game half the time because its so frustrating but there is just enough there and I love medival stuff too much to stop.

Yeah I actually regret buying the game now. Even though I was once really, really excited about it.

Never in my wildest nightmares did I think Early Access would turn out to be like this.

I certainly will never buy another TaleWorlds game. It's not just the waiting and the delays. It's their attitude about it all.

But MostBlunted is right. They can't possibly release the game in the state that it is in now.

Yeah I actually regret buying the game now. Even though I was once really excited about it.

Never in my wildest nightmares did I think Early Access would turn out to be like this.

I certainly will never buy another TW game.

But MostBlunted is right. They can't possibly release the game in the state that it is in now.
What's more regrettable is that Bannerlord killed the Warband modding scene. From my perspective, it seriously would have been better if Bannerlord hadn't existed at all which would have allowed Warband to flourish to this day.

Yeah I actually regret buying the game now. Even though I was once really, really excited about it.

I certainly will never buy another TaleWorlds game. It's not just the waiting and the delays. It's their attitude about it all.

Thing is how much more polished can the devs make this game, everytime they put out a patch it seems like they take 2 steps back. Modders have actually fixed several of the issues and I would be more likely to believe that the modders once the game is release would fix whatever is still a problem but yeah FAILWORLDS will never get another dollar from me.

What's more regrettable is that Bannerlord killed the Warband modding scene. From my perspective, it seriously would have been better if Bannerlord hadn't existed at all which would have allowed Warband to flourish to this day.
Oh really? Ah this is something I didn't know.

I mean on the positive side... I think modders will eventually turn Bannerlord into a good game. But it will obviously take several years for that.

Oh really? Ah this is something I didn't know.

I mean on the positive side... I think modders will eventually turn Bannerlord into a good game. But it will obviously take several years.
exactly, but they have to release the game and stop putting out so many patches that screw up existing mods. I doubt the modders enjoy having to constantly update their mods.

exactly, but they have to release the game and stop putting out so many patches that screw up existing mods. I doubt the modders enjoy having to constantly update their mods.
Ah don't worry. Genuinely good medieval games are SO very rare that the modders will not give up.

They see the potential to create something special. I do understand your frustration though.

Failworlds strikes again! Yet another dissatisfied customer. What a surprise.

Honestly I am surprised I’m still holding onto hope. It’s been almost 13 years now. Over half my lifetime. Why do I suspect anything to change?

It is pretty annoying that a huge part of why it's taking so long is that they're making it for consoles. I wish they'd just finished it for PC and then did a console version, like Stellaris.

It is pretty annoying that a huge part of why it's taking so long is that they're making it for consoles. I wish they'd just finished it for PC and then did a console version, like Stellaris.
What is truly annoying is that they are using the money we paid for the EA to actually make it for console.
This has been a massive disappointment, only thing I can and will do, is talk with my wallet next time around.

What is truly annoying is that they are using the money we paid for the EA to actually make it for console.
This has been a massive disappointment, only thing I can and will do, is talk with my wallet next time around.

Yes, exactly. I never thought they would actually de-prioritise PC during EA. I always thought " If there is any game which is really PC to its core, then its a Mount and Blade game".

I always thought PC would be very much seen as the primary platform.

Last edited:
Single player is really barebones. Whole campaign feels rushed. No diplomacy, skill progression that feels untested and pointless. No endgame. Terrible smithing which they advertised at some point.. Sieges are another joke with units just standing near gates in 'formations' waiting to be killed. I was bored of it after just few hours.
I only stick to play MP which unfortunately got really low dev attention. I'm still getting fun in multi (but only cause of community), next game TW releases I surely will think twice before spending money. If it ain't good I wont buy it, surely I won't be buying any of their games before they are out and tested properly. Seeing how bannerlord patches/updates are being made I doubt they'll see my money in the future titles. (especially that next game is supposed to be set in space?)
The more ppl their got in their team the more unorganised it is.
There are multiple bugs in multiplayer they had to fix for 4-5 times(game breaking bugs). We got a patch, bug was present. They fixed it. Next patch, same bug comes in. Why? I'm guessing they started developing next patch before bug was patched, and they didnt add new bugfixes to new version. If I messed up that much in my job I would be fired few times already and at TW they don't care. Looks like their managment can't get it right. They fix what is present and dont apply previous bug fixes to new patches.
Lately what we could get from interview is that they want to get console game versions out(old consoles too). Just a cash grab. (i'm not even mad at this cause this is what any cash oriented company would do). Just it doesnt feel right. I'm pretty sure that at end of development we will just see some more scenes finished. (so you enter different scene depending where on world you are). Maybe few more boring and repetitive quests and thats pretty much it. Economy in game was terrible and it will stay like this. Nobles will appear and recruit their army from thin air not taking any cash or manpower into account. Can't really talk much about single player as it was so bad I only made 2 brief playthrough since the game was released. First at release, second with many mods after 1,5 year (still wasn't much fun).
I would really love to see 'living' world in this game setup. But it won't be this in game for sure. I hoped for upgraded warband. What I got was bit dumbed down warband. With less mod support.
PS. So I just don't sound so negative.. Game do have really nice graphics compared to warband.

Last edited:
Inappropriate behavior
Its really sad that the only time the devs respond is the delete posts they don't like. Ok cowardly devs then you give back money to everyone who wants a refund. You have lied repeatedly about when you would release the game, what would be in the game when and on and on. Most worthless excuses for devs I have ever seen.

Does that mean we're supposed to get paid?

fetchimage

(sauce)

You guys should unionize!

Back
Top Bottom