More Customization options + Makeup/Scars

Users who are viewing this thread

Goyyyio

Sergeant
Hello there, I wanted to discuss something kinda small, but that could improve customization:
First of all, imo, I feel like there is a small quantity of skins to choose from (not skin colour, the literal skins on the faces), which could have a couple more added, it's a small detail though, what I'm really interested is in:
-More hair choices, even though there is a bit to choose from, I think we could have some longer hairstyles that
1. Didn't showed bald hair patterns (like the pony tail one)
2. Added variation to the hairstyle:
For example:
-the long hair one, could have a variation that has the hair combed to right/left/to the back.
-there could be more ponytail styles (fr, one without bald patterns, my 25 yo character looks way older)
-Curly hair that were not complete afros, instead, just more wavy hair

Also, since we're here, I find having to find particular beards and hairstyles being part of only one culture quite annoying, specially since it's kinda hard to know which culture will have what, except for vlandians. It makes you travel the whole world for a simple character change.

I find the make ups very little customizable too. There is a battanian looking one (the 3 stripes one) that only lets you change one of the two colours it uses. It could be done better, and let you choose both colours instead. Not to mention, let you choose more than one make up, and not limit scars either. A mix of scars and make up would look great.
+There could be just some more make up added into the game, more shaded eyes for women and Sturgians (I guess).
Also, why can't "teens" (if your char is 20yo he has a "teen" face") have makeup/scars? Is it how it's coded?

Any opinions?
(Yes I know there is a thread about a lack of bald haircuts, and they are lacking too lol, but it seemed like a less serious thread)

Agreed. I have mega curly hair irl and for some reason there's hardly ever any good options for me in video games. It is a small gripe, bust stuff like this does make a big difference

It would be awesome if we could get some majestic manes for men. But the main improvement that can take it to a whole another level would be hair physics for longer hairstyles. I would kill to see hair physics applying to the people just like the horses.

Agreed. I have mega curly hair irl and for some reason there's hardly ever any good options for me in video games. It is a small gripe, bust stuff like this does make a big difference
Same here lol. Elden Ring got a couple of them right, Bannerlord has a lot of room to improve customization still, more variety would be dope.

It would be awesome if we could get some majestic manes for men. But the main improvement that can take it to a whole another level would be hair physics for longer hairstyles. I would kill to see hair physics applying to the people just like the horses.
Would love to see that, I have no idea how hard it would be to implement, I assume one reason not to put hair physics is how much memory it would take, but if they at least gave it to the players character it would be 100% worth it.

On the other hand, there are so many Celtic runes and tattoos they should add into the game! Not to mention body tattoos, those would look great on berserks

Back
Top Bottom