Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Is the new combat startegy on game not on this version yet?
That one you select commanders for the troops?
I forgot the name of the feature being so long since I played, and I remember there was a feature you could assign captains to troops at the beggining of the battle or is something i need activate on options?

Last edited:
I forgot the name of the feature being so long since I played, and I remember there was a feature you could assign captains to troops at the beggining of the battle or is something i need activate on options?
That was in 1.7.0 I beleive, so yes to answer your question.

You need atleast a party of 20 men for the pre-deploymant phase to take place, if u have less the battle just starts immediately

Well everything else aside.... whoever made this shoulder item;

cPn2R48.png
v41c43v.png

Very well done.
These new imperial shoulder armors are really good

Is there a bug with the crafting system? If you exit the campaign and then return to the game again, all orders for crafting weapons disappear. They appear gradually, but with high demands. Is this a bug or an update to the crafting system?

Calradia is a fantasy world, and that's how humans in that universe just look like. It's creative freedom you bigot!
Who are you? Bigoti master? My post is meant to take attention of TW. Now gtfo (get the fun out) and enjoy your prude games.

i like a bunch of changes, especially more workshop/caravan output and convincing prisoners to join you. makes it more accesable. great.

but i have to say that 1.7.2 is not very enjoyable when you go into a big battles that require respawn of troops. the issue comes along with the change of when the troops are respawning.
as much as i admire the work on the overall issue of balancing the battles and make them feel more challenging/interesting, i need to admit that it makes no sense to me that your troops start respawning on a default respawn point only when there are 10-20% of your fighting troops left.

that makes playing against horse archers even more ridiculous as they beat up your reinforcements before they sort things out and get into position. the effect occurs on every battle but its the most visible against the horseloving toddlers.
sieges look strange. imagine there are 500 defending and after 400 of your 1000 troops are dead, the respawn appears with another 400 troops which will never get to your troops in time to actually support and reinforce. you play under constant disadvantage, even if you have the overall advantage.

i would wish for a different and/or more diverse solution of the overall problem of siege defences (f.e. better working ai) and battles (f.e. setting up the respawn point by yourself, or/and other solutions presented). i never saw the way when troops are respawning as a problem. to me, it always was about where they spawn and how the enemy ai interacts.
so far, i dont see the advantage, improvement on this change. maybe i dont get it but i tried several strats several times on several maps and most of them ended up in a big mess that resulted into a shaking head. in rare cases i felt the battles being more challenging, but to me it felt right for the wrong reasons. it wasnt more challenging because of the fighting. it was more challenging because of dealing with the moment where reinforcements finally arrive. this solution on the timing was working on m&b warband, but a lot of supporting factors where different (f.e. ai behaviour and overall scaling). hate to say it but so far it's nuts.

Last edited:
Anyone can tell me please, when the full release date of game? It was 2022/q2.

Last edited:
Anyone can tell me please, when the full release date of game? It was 2022/q2.

A date for the full release of Bannerlord has never been disclosed. There were tentative "speculations" that it would release at some point in 2022, but this was never outright promised by Taleworlds.

Third party sources (ESPN's Adam Schefter) postulate that the nearest attainable full release date would be Q4 2023 -considering the current state of the game and how far it is from resembling a finished product.

Is there a bug with the crafting system? If you exit the campaign and then return to the game again, all orders for crafting weapons disappear. They appear gradually, but with high demands. Is this a bug or an update to the crafting system?
I have the same problem: I saved the game after I entered a town, there were 5 crafting orders, 2 of them non-accessible for me. Next day I loaded the game, no crafting orders, the ORDERS tab is inactive. Is this a "new feature" or a bug? If I stay in the town and let the time pass, I get new crafting orders for small cash, like 150 or 300 coins only. Discussing crafting... anyone knows, if I disassemble lets say two-hand maces, do I get two-hand mace crafting recepies, or just random ones? I would prefer unlocking new recepies for the stuff I work on (disassembling, smithing). From my experience, I get random recepies which is not cool at all. So many features of the game are hiddent from the players, we dont know whats intended, whats random, what the current rules are. There should be a screen in the game stating the current rules in regards to fief vote distribution, unlocking crafting recepies etc.

Also... the pictures of nobles are with red eyes = like with blood instead of eyes. The 3D models are OK with normal eyes.

And one more, older thing - I have noble prisoners with me in party. Some of them I defeated, some of them I took from prisons inside my towns and castles (I dont remember which one is from where). I get offer to release a noble for 14k coins and when I click YES, I get 4780 coins or for other prisoners with ransom over 10k nothing at all... It seams ransom till 7k works OK, only the higher values get bugged.

And finally - I have read the patch notes e1.7.2. and as I understood, there were no changes made to SINGLE PLAYER, but I see changes in single player (dont play multiplayer at all). Also the game got more complicated and is running slower, with FPS drops.

I have the same problem: I saved the game after I entered a town, there were 5 crafting orders, 2 of them non-accessible for me. Next day I loaded the game, no crafting orders, the ORDERS tab is inactive. Is this a "new feature" or a bug? If I stay in the town and let the time pass, I get new crafting orders for small cash, like 150 or 300 coins only. Discussing crafting... anyone knows, if I disassemble lets say two-hand maces, do I get two-hand mace crafting recepies, or just random ones? I would prefer unlocking new recepies for the stuff I work on (disassembling, smithing). From my experience, I get random recepies which is not cool at all. So many features of the game are hiddent from the players, we dont know whats intended, whats random, what the current rules are. There should be a screen in the game stating the current rules in regards to fief vote distribution, unlocking crafting recepies etc.

Also... the pictures of nobles are with red eyes = like with blood instead of eyes. The 3D models are OK with normal eyes.

And one more, older thing - I have noble prisoners with me in party. Some of them I defeated, some of them I took from prisons inside my towns and castles (I dont remember which one is from where). I get offer to release a noble for 14k coins and when I click YES, I get 4780 coins or for other prisoners with ransom over 10k nothing at all... It seams ransom till 7k works OK, only the higher values get bugged.

And finally - I have read the patch notes e1.7.2. and as I understood, there were no changes made to SINGLE PLAYER, but I see changes in single player (dont play multiplayer at all). Also the game got more complicated and is running slower, with FPS drops.
OK, so I rolled back the game version to e1.7.1 and tried to load my save-game from e1.7.2 but the game is crashing. Taleworlds... Bannerlord became playable after 2 years since selling (ladders during sieges and such were making the game unplayable for me), but with e1.7.2 you are making the game unplayable again. Why cant you test your updates before release? Now I read the redeye and no crafting orders bugs were identified in beta update and solved back in march, yet you release these bugs end of may? I just cant understand this, its like you were doing this on purpose.

As someone with a Ryzen 3800X and RTX 3070, I will say that the performance suuuuuucks (stutters even at 1080p Medium w/ DLSS enabled), though the balance changes at least have me optimistic that a performance-focused hotfix would help the game survive the Steam release of that other game.

As someone with a Ryzen 3800X and RTX 3070, I will say that the performance suuuuuucks (stutters even at 1080p Medium w/ DLSS enabled), though the balance changes at least have me optimistic that a performance-focused hotfix would help the game survive the Steam release of that other game.
I have a 3080gtx and it runs fine in 2k, at least in MP

Back
Top Bottom