How do I play with broken left hand + minor bug with bandits

Users who are viewing this thread

I have broken my left hand recently and will have a cast on for the next 6 weeks. I can't really do much and was wondering if anyone could help me find a way to play the game :grin:.
The cast I have on is wrapped around the wrist and index/middle/ring fingers, but I can use just the thumb pretty much. Only keys on the keyboard that I can reach (with the left hand) are on the side (like F1, F2,.., F12, Esc, ~, Tab, Caps, Shift, Ctrl, maybe even 1, 2, Q, A).
If you have any suggestions, let me know, because I don't really have anything better to do. Anything helps.

Version 1.7.1
There is a minor bug with bandit (at least looter) parties. If you catch a looter party and they surrender, you can't transfer loot quickly to your inventory using "A" key.

You could try getting something like logitech controller (or other) and map wasd to the stick (can use palm for movement) and accouple simple keys if you can bump them with the cast. For more commands I would put the keyboard in front or behind the mouse and turn on the slow motion for battle when doing commands and just do it all with right hand.

You could try getting something like logitech controller (or other) and map wasd to the stick (can use palm for movement) and accouple simple keys if you can bump them with the cast. For more commands I would put the keyboard in front or behind the mouse and turn on the slow motion for battle when doing commands and just do it all with right hand.
Well, I sort of figured out how to play already. Left everything as it is, but bound D key to Q, so I can move right in combat. Using only the thumb. Didn't really think about binding a controller stick to move around.

Back
Top Bottom