Patch Notes e1.7.2

Users who are viewing this thread

@Dejan
We organized 6 people matching skirmish in East Asia, but still couldn't get into the game;
Platoons cannot enter the server

1.7.2 seems to have serious performance issues, with all players complaining that the game is lag

There are still no battle servers in the server list, pls fix it

So no tools then....Sigh.... "almost ready" like 2 years ago, guaranteed to come out next patch 2 patches ago.
Did Daenaries just sorta forget about this feature or?

So no tools then....Sigh.... "almost ready" like 2 years ago, guaranteed to come out next patch 2 patches ago.
Did Daenaries just sorta forget about this feature or?
Yea what's up with spectator tools? I thought it was already ready for release months ago according this post.
We're still working on the spectator feature and have to fix some more issues related to it before it will be ready for release.

The patch is extremely unstable, please roll it back. Game crashes in almost all city scenes or gets into an infinite loading loop.

So you would prefer to see:
a) The current Beta patch not being moved to live if the next Beta patch isn't ready.
b) The next Beta patch being released to the players even if hasn't undergone the necessary internal tests and had critical issues fixed.

Noted.
When will you figure out that we are needy children who happen to be in their 30's?
:stomps little frog feet:
New Beta!
New Beta!

New bug. Party in your army don't buy food when in city or village and you end up feeding your entire army

Could you share an ID for an uploaded dump?
It unfortunately crashes directly to desktop, so I couldn't upload any dump. Don't know, maybe it's because I play on GeForce now. Easy way to reproduce is - tried 5 times in a row, happened in 4 of them- start a sandbox as vlandia, go to sargot's tavern and go to city center through the door. Game either gets stuck at loading screen or crashes.

It unfortunately crashes directly to desktop, so I couldn't upload any dump. Don't know, maybe it's because I play on GeForce now. Easy way to reproduce is - tried 5 times in a row, happened in 4 of them- start a sandbox as vlandia, go to sargot's tavern and go to city center through the door. Game either gets stuck at loading screen or crashes.
Mhm, okay, thank you for the clarification. Will ask about GFnow.

Hi, Could someone please help me what can I do since this new patch my game can not start, it crashes instantly. I tried to uninstall and install the full game again and still not working?

Mhm, okay, thank you for the clarification. Will ask about GFnow.
No crash yet in single player....

Find it odd that it states no changes but in my gameplay so far things actually seem to run smoother at least in big battles.

-Ballistas (firing over and around me) seem to have a new and superior sound.
-Found a Highland-type match in land of the Gauls that I haven't seen before.
-Aiming with a crossbow on mount seems to be more fluid when transitioning 360 degrees around

-City and Castle fights actually give more loot and prisoners than before.

Last edited:
Will 1.7.3 go live without 1.7.4 beta like this patch? Or will we have to wait for 1.7.4 beta for the next patch?

Back
Top Bottom