Full Release is supposed to have in 4 days according to TW.....

Users who are viewing this thread

They have previously stated that the full game will be released by Q2 of 2022. Well folks, Q2 ends on June 1st....

Do I have to say anything more?

They have previously stated that the full game will be released by Q2 of 2022. Well folks, Q2 ends on June 1st....

As AxiosXiphos pointed out, we have always maintained the position that we will fully release the game when we feel that it is ready, and I think we can all agree that it isn't quite there just yet.

C'mon dudes what's the point of making these at this point. I think everyone knows me here and I'm not the biggest TW fanboy, but in pure honesty, I dont think any indie game out there has truly had an actual release date, and it's more than okey they're taking time working on it. Not that I enjoy the game, but that doesn't mean they're not working, they truly are.

Just wanted to point out that while TW action in this regard is pathetic, that Q2 ends in June, not May. Q1 = January, February, March and Q2 = April, May, June. So technically they have a full month still. Though the game was supposed to come out in 2016, 2017, 2019, Q1 2021 and Q1 2022 so idk why you trusted them at all lmao

I'm kind of surprised how people are approaching this due to the fact people will pounder TW no matter what they do about releasing the game, i see two outcomes:

-> Taleworlds releases the game, game is unfinished and people cry about it
-> Taleworlds doesn't release the game and wants to keep working on it, people cry because of how long they take.

You really have to make your mind about this honestly.

I mean, that’s the point I’ve been making at the TW simps. They hide behind the idea that it’s in EA, yet TW has no plans on making any meaningful changes for the release.

-> Taleworlds releases the game, game is unfinished and people cry about it
-> Taleworlds doesn't release the game and wants to keep working on it, people cry because of how long they take.

You really have to make your mind about this honestly.
you forgot the third one.

TW Keeps the money and releases the game. disbanding as a studio and retiring on the first colony on Mars.

People can be wild at times. BTW i don't agree with what i said up here. just memeing.

There is an explication to this, apparently there was things that needed more time and attention. Do you want TW to release a game that is not finished ? We would all cry right after. If TW thinks they need more time to work on the game then be it. There is nothing more to say. When the game will be totally finished and polished, I'm sure we will all be happy of this game and will play it for a long time, just like warband.

at the current pace, the game won't be ready for at least 2 more years.

As AxiosXiphos pointed out, we have always maintained the position that we will fully release the game when we feel that it is ready, and I think we can all agree that it isn't quite there just yet.
I'm really glad with this anwser, the game still needs work and balancing and i think it's miles better for TW to keep working on it than to rush a full release that will be that in name only.

It'll be ready when it's ready.
Same as the beta 1.7.3.
I wish I could tell my boss that and still expect to keep my job.

Tbf I don't care that the game is getting another delay and I expected they would push it back again. But it's almost comical, possibly sad, that development is taking so long. There's a reason that almost every company has deadlines. If you have no goal you have nothing to aim for. It pretty much depends on people stepping up and motivating themselves. But the reality is most people need some kind of incentive, either a carrot or a stick, to make them move.

But yeah it's ready when it's ready, whenever that is. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom