Version number
e1.7.1
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Avalathar

Recruit
Summary: I have ensured that cheat mode is enabled, and I have tried using both UK and US keyboard layout (natively Norwegian keyboard layout). Also tried verify files, but the issue still persists. Tried all possible keyboard combinations that I have found through Google searches, but nothing solved the problem. If relevant, my keyboard is a Ducky One2 Mini (60% keyboard), but I have also tested with Windows' on-screen keyboard, just to test.
How to Reproduce: Not sure what to add other than my summary.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080 Ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.95
CPU: Intel i5-7600K
RAM: 32GB DDR4
Motherboard: ASUS STRIX Z270F
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Kingston A2000 M.2 1TB

Last edited:
Disregard this. I was able to get the console working eventually using on-screen keyboard. Not sure if it was because I was using the e1.7.2 beta version or further testing keyboard combinations, but I sorted out the issue that I wanted.

Since I had a companion that I really wanted to use to make a party with, but he could not have a mount because he was below riding level 10, and there are no horses available then (which I hope gets patched soon!), then I had no choice but to use the console.

Hey, i am glad the problem solved. Sumpter Horses does not require any riding skill so they should be able to equip them.

Hey, i am glad the problem solved. Sumpter Horses does not require any riding skill so they should be able to equip them.

Thanks for the feedback and for updating the status for me!

Huh, that's strange. Pretty sure I found Sumpter Horses but were not able to use them. Could be mistaken, though. Either way, all is well now. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom