Need More Info Your game make my whole pc shuts down when i try to save a game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.7.2.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no crash identifier cause its not possible to have one when pc shuts down

Klu_

Recruit
Summary: i have a huge pc. Never ever got this problem with OTHER games. Only your game makes my pc shut down without any blue screens and etc. It only happens when i try to save progress. It happens more rarely when i turn off game boost ( put frequency of the CPU to stock 4.7 hz to 3.6 hz) and put frequency of my memory to absolute minimum ( in other words turn off XMP profile and put memory frequency from 2133 hz to 1600 hz (xmp profile btw is 3600 hz)) IMPORTANT NOTE: NO WAY ITS PSU FAULT CAUSE - i buy this component couple months ago. I play other MORE demanding games and it never ever happens.
issue is a thing in e1.7.0 ; e1.6.5; e1.7.1; e1.7.2.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: ofcourse not
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): dunno how to record this cause my whole pc shuts down but if needed i can record this on phone.
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForse GTX 1660 ti
GPU Driver Version: 512.59 (release date 04.26.2022)
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x 4.7 hz game boost, 3.6 hz stock
RAM: vengence rgb rt 16gb (2x 8gb) dd4 dram 3600 hz
PSU: Super flower 850w (!!!!)

VENGEANCE® RGB RT 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3600MHz​

Motherboard: B450 GAMING PLUS
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): only 4 ssd

This kind of issue might be hardware related than software. While the game is saving the power consumption of the motherboard is increased. It might be good to check your PSU connection cables? It might be related to that.

This kind of issue might be hardware related than software. While the game is saving the power consumption of the motherboard is increased. It might be good to check your PSU connection cables? It might be related to that.
But i play other games only happens with your game. I asked one streamer about it he never faced tihs promlem but in his chat 6 people sad this is a thing... All components in my pc quiet new (1-4 moths) no way it is a hardware problem...

I have the same problem and it's quite frustrating. I think it overloads every 4-5 saves. It doesn't happen every save but every 4-5 saves. My CPU usage is normal but my pc crashes. Do you know any method to debug the problem so I can send you some documents about the problem?

Back
Top Bottom