Request for Taleworlds to sell M&B IP to a competent developer

Should Taleworlds sell the M&B IP to a competent developer?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you still here?

Honestly why are any of you still here? if you don't believe in the game - leave already, Why waste your time on something you don't like?

If you want to play AAA studios 5th Survival Shooter; go play that. Stop wasting time and effort.
I find this thread kind of silly because it's unrealistic to think Taleworlds will give up their IP, but he has every right to complain and if Taleworlds or the mods think it's inappropriate they can mute him or close the thread. It's not anyone's place to tell a person how to spend their time. If he wants to rant and rave then let him but all your doing is stirring the pot and giving him more traction. People can and will be upset and you being upset at them doesn't help and won't change their minds, just my 2 cents.

One on hand, this kind of thread doesn't make any sense, on the other hand, Axios doesn't make any sense either. It's the perfect balance!

Scher loup uwer. Ycrew jalt!

He described you with a word (which was correct). What do you want him to do, create his own language ?
I'd like him to have original thoughts. Like a human being.

And let's try to stay polite shall we Roy? You don't win these arguements - it's not your strong suite.

crimes against humanity, defamation and various other injustices
I'd like him to have original thoughts. Like a human being.
I mean, I suppose since so many people have called you a TW simp, it’s not “original”. However, since it is indeed a fact, I don’t see the harm in him calling you such. And, when you bring up some mental gymnastics to defend their incompetence, there really isn’t much to be said aside from the fact you are a TW simp and are defending their incompetence for your own sake. Does anything further have to be said?
You don't win these arguements - it's not your strong suite.
This coming from the guy who argued saying a game is a grift is a crime ?

Mods will make the match for bannerlord thats clear. I wait for some historical, but not only with a bit pseudo historical outfit in a curious compilation... thats also now possible, no like also for warband the attempt for fine conversions with fitting maps and so on. And it seems if Bannerlord will be in a stable stage of development those put on hold mod developments will be ppossible.

Problem is really many folks testing now more than two years the EA and losing more and more patience (obviously).
Was the to be paid for EA necessary to finance further development? Probably. But clear the demands of 'little investors' are a bit different to closed beta testers.
I hope only Bannerlord will be released in a way... mods are fine to make... also i also test and play vanilla style :wink:

Be as mad as you wish (although I'm pretty sure noone here wants to be mad at TW), they won't sell their IP, that wouldn't make sense.

There are many small things about Bannerlord that I dislike, once it fully releases and some mods pop up, then it'll be time to come back. Perhaps make one or two ourselves? In any case, we're better off waiting at this point.

Inappropriate behavior
I mean, I suppose since so many people have called you a TW simp, it’s not “original”. However, since it is indeed a fact, I don’t see the harm in him calling you such. And, when you bring up some mental gymnastics to defend their incompetence, there really isn’t much to be said aside from the fact you are a TW simp and are defending their incompetence for your own sake. Does anything further have to be said?

This coming from the guy who argued saying a game is a grift is a crime ?
You realise the entire point of that arguement was to rile you up... right?

I even admitted as much.

And riled up you were.

Again maybe let other people do the arguing for you Roy. Someone a little quicker will come along and save you in abit - as is custom. You are right though - there is nothing more to say (to you).
One on hand, this kind of thread doesn't make any sense, on the other hand, Axios doesn't make any sense either. It's the perfect balance!
It's alright buddy - I know English isn't your first language.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom