Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

bfmsc

Recruit
Summary:
Recently I am playing a new save, and after about 25 years in the game world, the bandits produce by hideouts (forest bandits, sea raiders etc) stop respawning, what happened?

How to Reproduce: Just a save passed 25 years in the game world.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: donesn't matter
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Can you try this on an un modded campaign?
I made the mod my own, and I start 2 new campagin, one with my mod, one un modded, the bandit respawn both work fine. and I run the game with that mod for about 6 month, I didn't encounter the problem until about one weeks ago, which both the game itself and my mod didn't receive any update for a while.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I just notice someone post a similar thread post in 4.29, that thread say he reach 150 roguery and get the "partners in crime" perk, then the bandits like forest bandit and sea raiders disappeared. I actually encounter the same. I get that perk too, and bandits then disappeared. I think you can combine these two thread into one.

Update: I have try several other saves and load a save when I didn't reach roguery 150, the bandit spawning issue is still there, roguery 150 perk is not the origin of the problem

Hi there! Are you still encountering this issue in the latest version, please let us know. Best regards!

Back
Top Bottom