NA Skirmish Open Bannerlord Skirmish League Season 3 ($1050.00 In Prizes)

Users who are viewing this thread

Every match was either confirmed with screenshots or I personally watched. You hate bannerlord! You've made it perfectly clear you wanted this game to fail from the start.
Every match was confirmed by screenshots sent TO YOU (or as you just admitted, by you watching them personally). That's literally what I just insinuated in my previous post.

The reason to have teams post the results ON THE FORUMS, is so that EVERYONE, including people that don't even play Bannerlord today can have the ability to come back to the tournament thread, and read the tournament history easily, and find all the match results, the dates the matches were played, and the screenshots that show how every individual performed in that particular match.

Also, you're mistaken if you think I wanted this game to fail from the start. I hoped for YEARS that Bannerlord would be a good game. Unfortunately, it just isn't. To this day, I still hope this game will become good and succeed, which is why I am here giving you tips on how to run a better tournament.

It's precisely because I care about this community that I am warning them about how you've run tournaments in the past. It's possible that you have changed, so go ahead and prove to everyone that you have improved your administration skills and can run a good tournament. I wish you the best of luck with your tournament.

Every match was confirmed by screenshots sent TO YOU (or as you just admitted, by you watching them personally). That's literally what I just insinuated in my previous post.

The reason to have teams post the results ON THE FORUMS, is so that EVERYONE, including people that don't even play Bannerlord today can have the ability to come back to the tournament thread, and read the tournament history easily, and find all the match results, the dates the matches were played, and the screenshots that show how every individual performed in that particular match.

Also, you're mistaken if you think I wanted this game to fail from the start. I hoped for YEARS that Bannerlord would be a good game. Unfortunately, it just isn't. To this day, I still hope this game will become good and succeed, which is why I am here giving you tips on how to run a better tournament.

It's precisely because I care about this community that I am warning them about how you've run tournaments in the past. It's possible that you have changed, so go ahead and prove to everyone that you have improved your administration skills and can run a good tournament. I wish you the best of luck with your tournament.
We will have everyone post screenshots of their matches on the thread and we are also going to change the format to round robin going to update thread soon

Quick update! We are waiting on a few more NA teams and the update to kick in before we start this bad boy. Hoping it comes out in the next few weeks does anyone have information on its release date?

Clan Information
Clan Name
: XYZ
Clan Tag: [XYZ]
Clan's Page(URL): tbd

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)
Captain
: tbd
Co-Captain: tbd
Participant: tbd
Substitute: tbd
Substitute: tbd
Substitute: TBA

Is this a dead game or what? During the height of being locked down because of Bovid, my boy suggested I play this game because he used to play the original Mount and Blade and wanted to revive the clan. As you can tell, it’s now a dead. In his “defense”, that clan was a Napoleonic Wars clan and tried to make the transition to regular Mount and Blade while waiting for another Napoleonic Wars to happen. My boy (the same boy that was bouncing on my D*** ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/nabb-fantasy-team-mini-game.425128/post-9531732 )) was telling me about the game again. Man, let me tell you, I tried to suppress those memories. In fact, it was so bad I had to re-evaluate my life. This was a blessing, not only did I give up on this game but even started working out and I'm even train for a little 5k run (let alone touch grass, which I know those that play this game still don’t do). But anyways, he was telling me about the games status and how there was another tournament that was happening. I thought maybe I was wrong about this being a dead game. Hell, it’s even sponsored. But the more I investigate this, the worse it gets.

Let start with the obvious, Bush Wookie Gaming is either made up or a dead channel. Doing a little investigation, I could only find Bush Wookie Gaming on Facebook (grandma social media). This page’s last post was on April 10, 2021. Which promoted another dead twitch channel. So now I’m wondering, who/what is this Bush Wookie Gaming that sponsored this event. But I’m not going to investigate because it doesn’t matter.

This was posted in April and from what I could tell it still hasn’t started. As I’m reading this forum, it looks like you guys are still waiting for a few more teams and an online update.

First with waiting on “more teams” to join. I don’t know who else you’re waiting on because there is literally no one else that plays this game! I don’t even know how you managed to get these bozos in the first place! Maybe it has to do with paying people, which we’ll get to later about.

You also write that you’re waiting for the update. But if you haven’t learned now, that doesn’t seem like it happened, given the games herstory.

Now about LES IS MOREx, more like LES IS BROKEzzz. I was thinking that LES IS MOREx was an industry plant or hype man for this S** game. But seeing that he had a probation on his account, makes me think he’s a rat that lives under the NYC subway L train line. Idk if he’s allowed to discuss why he’s on probation, but it might be because he doesn’t go outside and the Devs are trying to make him go out. Word on the block is that you are paying players to play with you. Not sure whether to feel bad, cause you got to pay to have friends, I mean players play.

I hate to write all this without a solution. But the way it looks, it might be too late for yall. But if I had to give some advice, here are a few things:

1: Get off this game – Trust me

2: Get a job – This will help you get money to do things other then rot in front of the computer. You may even enjoy it

3: Workout – This might be daunting, but you have to start somewhere. You may start and want to give up. But trust the process and you’ll be rewarded with gains. This will help your self-esteem, which in turn will help find some ladies (or dudes).

4: Eat healthy – While working out is great, you still must eat healthy. There is this old phrase, “what you put in, is what you put out.” And if you’re going for a physique or trying to lose weight, this might even be more important then working out. Can’t out do a bad diet.

5: Go enjoy life – Get a hobby – Do what will make yourself and other proud

God Speed,

Koolmario64

Leader of Team Chef Boyo Ass Ugly

#BROKEzzz #MIA_Macce

Is this a dead game or what? During the height of being locked down because of Bovid, my boy suggested I play this game because he used to play the original Mount and Blade and wanted to revive the clan. As you can tell, it’s now a dead. In his “defense”, that clan was a Napoleonic Wars clan and tried to make the transition to regular Mount and Blade while waiting for another Napoleonic Wars to happen. My boy (the same boy that was bouncing on my D*** ( https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/nabb-fantasy-team-mini-game.425128/post-9531732 )) was telling me about the game again. Man, let me tell you, I tried to suppress those memories. In fact, it was so bad I had to re-evaluate my life. This was a blessing, not only did I give up on this game but even started working out and I'm even train for a little 5k run (let alone touch grass, which I know those that play this game still don’t do). But anyways, he was telling me about the games status and how there was another tournament that was happening. I thought maybe I was wrong about this being a dead game. Hell, it’s even sponsored. But the more I investigate this, the worse it gets.

Let start with the obvious, Bush Wookie Gaming is either made up or a dead channel. Doing a little investigation, I could only find Bush Wookie Gaming on Facebook (grandma social media). This page’s last post was on April 10, 2021. Which promoted another dead twitch channel. So now I’m wondering, who/what is this Bush Wookie Gaming that sponsored this event. But I’m not going to investigate because it doesn’t matter.

This was posted in April and from what I could tell it still hasn’t started. As I’m reading this forum, it looks like you guys are still waiting for a few more teams and an online update.

First with waiting on “more teams” to join. I don’t know who else you’re waiting on because there is literally no one else that plays this game! I don’t even know how you managed to get these bozos in the first place! Maybe it has to do with paying people, which we’ll get to later about.

You also write that you’re waiting for the update. But if you haven’t learned now, that doesn’t seem like it happened, given the games herstory.

Now about LES IS MOREx, more like LES IS BROKEzzz. I was thinking that LES IS MOREx was an industry plant or hype man for this S** game. But seeing that he had a probation on his account, makes me think he’s a rat that lives under the NYC subway L train line. Idk if he’s allowed to discuss why he’s on probation, but it might be because he doesn’t go outside and the Devs are trying to make him go out. Word on the block is that you are paying players to play with you. Not sure whether to feel bad, cause you got to pay to have friends, I mean players play.

I hate to write all this without a solution. But the way it looks, it might be too late for yall. But if I had to give some advice, here are a few things:

1: Get off this game – Trust me

2: Get a job – This will help you get money to do things other then rot in front of the computer. You may even enjoy it

3: Workout – This might be daunting, but you have to start somewhere. You may start and want to give up. But trust the process and you’ll be rewarded with gains. This will help your self-esteem, which in turn will help find some ladies (or dudes).

4: Eat healthy – While working out is great, you still must eat healthy. There is this old phrase, “what you put in, is what you put out.” And if you’re going for a physique or trying to lose weight, this might even be more important then working out. Can’t out do a bad diet.

5: Go enjoy life – Get a hobby – Do what will make yourself and other proud

God Speed,

Koolmario64

Leader of Team Chef Boyo Ass Ugly

#BROKEzzz #MIA_Macce
love when Koolmario64 comes around

Clan Information
Clan Name
: Tinadel
Clan Tag: Tina
Clan's Page(URL): lol

Roster (Include Steam Profile for Each)