Proximity chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Proximity chat is needed for battle, tdm and siege. skirmish and captains would be nice too. Just wondering if this is already brought up and planned.
200w.gif

I agree that proximity VoIP would be awesome in Sieges and large Battles but unfortunately, it isn't something that we plan to do. :sad:
If we can't do proximity VOIP, can we do a proximity text chat?
I understand why the Shouts wheel is disabled in Battle right now ( would just be chaos ), but can we have Shouts re-enabled with the same rules as a potential proximity text chat? I want to know if my friend 10 meters away sees an enemy, but not an ally 100 meters away on the other side of the map.
Proximity-based Shouts might be enough that you don't need proximity text.

I mean, it will be modded in and if it cannot be - that is extremely worrying. I'm a little confused as to why there is no intention to impliment it, at least as an option - especially if Callum likes the idea.

I agree that proximity VoIP would be awesome in Sieges and large Battles but unfortunately, it isn't something that we plan to do. :sad:

Wait, so you lied to everyone? You very well mentioned that VOIP will be coming to other game modes. You released it for Skirmish but why not for Battle or Siege? These need VOIP more than Skirmish....

Good lord TW......

So back in 2020 when VOIP was apparently "being worked on" that was just a lie

So back in 2020 when VOIP was apparently "being worked on" that was just a lie
And they released it for skirmish? Be made all you want but now you're just twisting things lol

Ehhh just wait until the custom servers can do it on their own, will happen sooner or later, im sure the PW devs will do it

Back
Top Bottom