ally armies are braindead

Users who are viewing this thread

RodLimitless

Recruit
i had a party of 83 holding a party of 150, behind Tyal he got stuck and wasn't comfortable coming near me, but i didn't want to engage either. 3 sturgian ally armies (im a mercenary for them) come by into the city, and not a single one of the thinks to even detatch a party to come meet me and take on this party of 150. like what on earth is wrong with the coding on armies on the map, this needs fixing.

i literally had to wait for their party to starve and lose men for like idk 30 days and then eventually they made peace anyways wth

Armies have way more important things to do like go for a siege without food then retreat to buy 20 grain and so on untill they get surrounded by enemies and get killed,this the ballance fix i suppose.Game is a joke unfortunetely.

Armies have way more important things to do like go for a siege without food then retreat to buy 20 grain and so on untill they get surrounded by enemies and get killed,this the ballance fix i suppose.Game is a joke unfortunetely.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

I agree with the OP, I also had some of this situations and never understood why the AI didn´t help me to win an easy fight (with the AI help). But I guess that´s some machine learning deep **** :wink:

Armies became way more dumber recently. They buy 200 c.u. of food then they go to the other edge of map to besiege a stupid castle with 200 ppl inside, having 1200 ppl in the army. If they manage to get there without losing cohesion and/or food, they will besiege a settlement and then they're having fun building a siege machines against 200 ppl instead of directly attacking a settlement with 6 times less men than your army. On the halfway there the army may abandon siege to "help" one of the besieged ally settlement located on the other edge of the map.

Then they're running low on food, begin to starve and lose soldiers and the whole army gets captured by looters. Fin.

Back
Top Bottom