question or just a place for discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

What can we know about the progress?What's coming up?
What's Talesworld's plan for the coming year?Do they building up the whole frame of the game,and will publishing them when they are fully completed?Or,the current frame is what all they have planned in for the game in the past project,and just going to fix some bug?
If the first guess is truth,why don't we publish them in the beta patch and what both Talesworld and player should prepare is that promising there's not too much bug in these features,and spend the rest of time to fix the fingding problem though this may cause some unbalance.But isn't it the use of EA?

By the way,the armors are too weak expecially when they facing the rocks thrown by the robber、farmer's pitchforks and others'blunt weapons.Besides,grade、skills and perks provide such limited buff,causing combat effectiveness and value gap among soldiers of different grade and different culture are so small.
Lastly,could you please put all the "governor" skills in "management" or "building" for example, they are too scattered now,and I can't learn most of them in short time even in one game,this not so good.

Very little, except they have shared that they are closed beta testing community servers. Other than that we can only guess what is coming up, which is probably mostly economy fixes. Possibly the banners feature.

This is TW's future plans statement. https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/467

I fully agree that armours are too weak. Taleworlds have said a month ago that they're looking at armor effectiveness but haven't figured out exactly how they want to change it yet. Hopefully since then they've come to a decision, I would like to hope that it is in the next patch but I've learned not to get my hopes up.

Patches usually release roughly every month and the last patch was a month ago so hopefully we can expect a patch soon.

Very little, except they have shared that they are closed beta testing community servers. Other than that we can only guess what is coming up, which is probably mostly economy fixes. Possibly the banners feature.

This is TW's future plans statement. https://www.taleworlds.com/en/News/467

I fully agree that armours are too weak. Taleworlds have said a month ago that they're looking at armor effectiveness but haven't figured out exactly how they want to change it yet. Hopefully since then they've come to a decision, I would like to hope that it is in the next patch but I've learned not to get my hopes up.

Patches usually release roughly every month and the last patch was a month ago so hopefully we can expect a patch soon.

I've also been wondering this. The latest "roadmap" is almost a year old now. I do feel like the game is nearing it's release with only a small amount of fixes being done in the upcoming months. But a what-to-expect would be nice.

EDIT: I 100% know about the feature list five bucks has created. Its incredible extensive and also a bit depressing, knowing what could've been but never will.

The latest "roadmap" is almost a year old now.
Yes. Taleworlds should make an update with what they have completed, and then a committment to adding various missing Warband features, and the promised criminal enterprises which is mentioned on their store page but for whatever reason not listed in the future plans list.

Back
Top Bottom