[WLL] Warband Ladder League

WLL is an 8v8 Warband Tournament set in the year 2022.

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WLL] Discussion & Suggestion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

xXMCHbj.png

Discussion & Suggestion Thread
Here is where you can discuss the tournament and anything related in a civilised, constructive and mature fashion. Also any suggestions in how to improve this tournament or future tournaments are more than welcome.​

The point of the roster cap is to encourage new teams to form instead of huge rosters where players will go inactive or teams will have 6 players on the bench. To revoke it at this point after it has already effected other teams would be unfair.

Keep in mind if you have a capped player whom will be going inactive you can simply ask the admins to remove them from your roster, if it is a reason more than simply wanting more players then it will be approved.

For the prize for the play, I would say get the captain to vote it, or selected individuals of different ethnicities and communities, to prevent croynism from certain individuals, yes looking at the numerous turkish community.

So winning playoffs will be rewarded but not 1st to 3rd place? correct me If Im wrong

For the prize for the play, I would say get the captain to vote it, or selected individuals of different ethnicities and communities, to prevent croynism from certain individuals, yes looking at the numerous turkish community.
I agree, captains should collect votes from their mates and then vote for the whole team

Unless i missed it, should probably add a rule that you cannot play the same team twice during the ladder stage to avoid some teams playing each other multiple times

Last edited:
The point of the roster cap is to encourage new teams to form instead of huge rosters where players will go inactive or teams will have 6 players on the bench. To revoke it at this point after it has already effected other teams would be unfair.

Keep in mind if you have a capped player whom will be going inactive you can simply ask the admins to remove them from your roster, if it is a reason more than simply wanting more players then it will be approved.
I get that but 12 might be a little harsh. 14 seems more reasonable to me.

There's not going to be that many teams as far as I can see, so if the rule about not playing the same team twice is introduced, it should probably be that they can't be played within the same two weeks, but can be played more than once in the course of the 5 week ladder stage.

Well now that I think about it making it so that you cant play the same team twice in this tournament format would probably be difficult to implement

But if it is implemented, Kiano's idea is best. The same two teams should not be allowed to play each other twice in a row.

Last edited:
So winning playoffs will be rewarded but not 1st to 3rd place? correct me If Im wrong

Yes, I will be funding it myself and dividing a 3rd place prize among a team of 12 wouldn't even give each player a coffee and would simply takeaway from the winners. That is my opinion on it anyway.

Eh if it happens it happens I guess, keep in mind we'll be picking the 5 best clips so they will need to do something impressive to qualify.

Back
Top Bottom