Resolved Banners bug for ps4 (1.03)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrAquarius

Recruit
Everytime I try to pick a banner for my character the game only allows me to choose from the first 16 of them, I've tried by starting with a banner and also by waiting until I get the banner from a king but the problem stills there in both situations. I've checked multiplayer banner selection but I don't have this problem there, so I don't know if it's some sort of bug or something like that. Can it be fixed? I would like to be able to choose other banners in singleplayer.

Changing the language to English will fix this problem.
I've tried to change the language but it doesn't solve it, should I uninstall and reinstall the game or something? Although I don't understand why should the language of the game affect such a thing... Specially on a console like ps4

That was something i noticed back when i was an intern and the game was only letting me change the banner only on English language and not let me on others. No idea how this bug originated. We are pretty busy with Bannerlord as you might imagine and i can't be sure if we can allocate resources to Warband at this point.

That was something i noticed back when i was an intern and the game was only letting me change the banner only on English language and not let me on others. No idea how this bug originated. We are pretty busy with Bannerlord as you might imagine and i can't be sure if we can allocate resources to Warband at this point.
?

Back
Top Bottom