Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia Vlandia

Users who are viewing this thread

I think it's also worth mentioning that when a server crashes, the new server defaults to Vlandia vs. Sturgia because that's what happens when no one is around to vote.

The new server appears as soon as the previous server starts crashing, so while people are still frozen in the crashing match the new server is already beginning a vote countdown -even though zero players are present to vote. Since Vlandia and Sturgia are the first two factions listed on the choose faction vote screen, the game automatically defaults to them when zero votes are cast.

This is why statistically Vlandia vs. Sturgia is probably the common matchup by a wide margin. It's all due to the constant -constant crashes.

So while the over-prevalence of Vlandia is an issue on its own, it also serves to highlight a much more insidious and systemic problem, and that is the instability of Bannerlord servers -servers which still crash constantly after nearly two years.

They could share (I don't know, maybe last 3/6 months?) of server match results ranked by culture in order to clarify this vlandia winning favoritism.

Playing against vlandia on tdm is boring, noobs playing crossbows getting more damage then they deserve, mainly in that you can shoot into a crowd of allies/enemies without any risk since there is no kind of team damage/reflective damage. (This is a problem for all projectiles though) This decreases the skill level of archery as there is 0 risk and all the reward. (As long as you don't get caught in melee I guess)

This decreases the skill level of archery as there is 0 risk and all the reward. (As long as you don't get caught in melee I guess)
Even if you catch a Vlandian Sharpshooter in melee, they have enough armor that they can screw up half their blocks and still come out on top. Honestly the main reason why I think the Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, and Arbalest should be replaced with a Longbow, random bow, and Hickory Crossbow respectively.

Even if you catch a Vlandian Sharpshooter in melee, they have enough armor that they can screw up half their blocks and still come out on top. Honestly the main reason why I think the Crossbow, Heavy Crossbow, and Arbalest should be replaced with a Longbow, random bow, and Hickory Crossbow respectively.
The only way they can kill you is if you mess up your own blocks. Messing up blocks isn't the issue. It is the damage output contrast to risk taken by taking a shot. Replacing them with bows is just a bandage that doesn't fix the bigger issue -> -> -> ^^

The only way they can kill you is if you mess up your own blocks. Messing up blocks isn't the issue. It is the damage output contrast to risk taken by taking a shot. Replacing them with bows is just a bandage that doesn't fix the bigger issue -> -> -> ^^
Other heavy archers have a similar armor rating but they can't one-hit bodyshot most things to death. Meanwhile, Vlandian players can spend 160 gold to become what's a boss battle at best, and a god mode cheat at worst.

Other heavy archers have a similar armor rating but they can't one-hit bodyshot most things to death. Meanwhile, Vlandian players can spend 160 gold to become what's a boss battle at best, and a god mode cheat at worst.
Crossbows being slow -> High damage is fine, but the problem is that they can shoot into a group of people and there is 0 risk of damaging an ally as there is no team damage. Maybe nerf their melee weapons? fine by me.

(y) Autobalance (y)

(y) Random Factions (y)

(y) & Friendly Fire (y)

•2022•

For A Better Game

Back
Top Bottom