Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

I must confess that I also never really played PoP. Most of my time went into ACOK and Floris.
It's glorious, that's all you need to know. People who made it were genius modders! :razz:
I have never played that mod as well. But saw a random "let's play" on youtube and I feel it might be interesting to actually give it a try.

Is it really that good? @MadVader - or was it just a touch of sarcasm on the usual "modders will save the world drama"?

I have never played that mod as well. But saw a random "let's play" on youtube and I feel it might be interesting to actually give it a try.

Is it really that good? @MadVader - or was it just a touch of sarcasm on the usual "modders will save the world drama"?

It's really that good. Playing it right now. I'm knocked out but my boys are still raiding the castle. :smile:

By the way, it can be REALLY challenging. So, it might be good to read a new player intro but, then again, it might be better to be surprised. There are a few completely new concepts that are important to understand though.

Of course it's good, I did a lot of coding for it. :razz: The joke was about ridiculous self-praise.
Personally I haven't played the latest versions and it's hard to go back to Warband's ugly graphics after playing, well, any game in the last several years. It had some outstanding gameplay which can get you hooked.

It's really that good. Playing it right now. I'm knocked out but my boys are still raiding the castle. :smile:

By the way, it can be REALLY challenging. So, it might be good to read a new player intro but, then again, it might be better to be surprised. There are a few completely new concepts that are important to understand though.
Of course it's good, I did a lot of coding for it. :razz: The joke was about ridiculous self-praise.
Personally I haven't played the latest versions and it's hard to go back to Warband's ugly graphics after playing, well, any game in the last several years. It had some outstanding gameplay which can get you hooked.
Good ol' self-praise... so much forgotten nowadays. Anyways, my brain does not recognize Warband's ugliness, I believe this is due to some sort of long exposure damage. I see all the cringe and 'rectangularities' but never associate them with ugliness. Story vs gameplay does make me feel even more tempted...

After your praises, I am now searching for a download link... Thanks.

It´s not only the graphic but also the battle size, 250 (battlesizer) compared to 1000 is a joke. Also a lot of QoL stuff is missing.
Theoretically, it is the Bannerlord that has it all (battlefield size, graphics, etc)...

But despite Warband looking kinda' old & crude today and **** ... Still can drag me to gameplay for tens if not hundreds of hours.

OoB system improvement
Banners and their bearers
More maps for the battle map system
And anything improving the gaming experience...
Plus quite a lot of other stuff confirmed by TW...
Thanks, I wasn't particularly to date with what was about to change. This sure looks nice and would justify the time we wait since the last significant update.

Thanks, I wasn't particularly to date with what was about to change. This sure looks nice and would justify the time we wait since the last significant update.
You misunderstood him, TW "confirmed" that they will add this stuff until the final release (which should be in Q2/2022 but LOL!) but not with the next update. Nobody knows what will be in the next update because TW choose to not talk to us Plebs anymore. I´ve gathered all information for you from TW about 1.7.2.

- We have issues, patch will be released when it´s ready

That´s it. Next patch could be everything or nothing...so better expect nothing.

Last edited:
You misunderstood him, TW "confirmed" that they will add this stuff until the final release (which should be in Q2/2022 but LOL!) but not with the next update. Nobody knows what will be in the next update because TW choose to not talk to us Plebs anymore. I´ve gathered all information for you from TW about 1.7.2.

- We have issues, patch will be released when it´s ready

That´s it. Next patch could be everything or nothing...so better expect nothing.
So nothing changed, ehh... Thanks, for wrapping this up for me @MostBlunted - my expectations weren't particularly high in the first place anyway :smile:

So nothing changed, ehh... Thanks, for wrapping this up for me @MostBlunted - my expectations weren't particularly high in the first place anyway :smile:
You´re welcome, the only change in the last days was the official confirmation that TW isn´t interested in talking about the patch or providing any information about it:

The current approach is not to share details on upcoming patch content (that could lead to false expectations). Our broader priorities are defined within the Future Plans post.

Ive seen this statement several times now. Would you help me and find the original statement from Taleworlds pls?
Well, we want to be up-front at this point by saying that early access will continue on into next year, with our current estimate for the full release being Q2 2022.
August 2021

But come on, does anyone believe that they´ll be able to do this? We are more like Q3/Q4 at the moment. Q2 for 1.7.2 maybe.

Back
Top Bottom