Executing lords not working

Users who are viewing this thread

.Mark.

Recruit
After executing lords they just appear elsewhere on the map, I am doing something wrong or is this a bug ?

Are you playing with birth and death enabled? If you have it disabled then executing lords does that, it frees them and they reappear elsewhere.

No i have it disabled, so theres no way to execute lords without the risk of your own character being killed ? Is this just on campaign mode or sandbox as well ?

For both modes. Sadly there's not enough customization to be able to do what you want, you either enable death (and birth) for everyone or not.

That said, the risk of your own character being killed is pretty low, I think you can only die of old age and not from combat though I'm not 100% sure. However your companions and family can die in combat (and from old age), though it's also not extremely common and you can always reload a save if that happens.

NPC lords never execute anyone ever.

When u execute someone you get notifications of lords relations, can you turn off the notifications ?

As far as I'm aware, that's impossible to do as well. Nothing more fun than executing 5 lords in a row and getting 10 minutes of notifications :facepalm:

Does the ten year timeline for the campaign start when you put the dragon banner together or when you first start the campaign ?

That I don't know, I think the time limit for all of those quests start with the quests themselves. So I think it would be after putting the dragon banner together. But that's just how I think it works, I haven't played the campaign many times.

That I don't know, I think the time limit for all of those quests start with the quests themselves. So I think it would be after putting the dragon banner together. But that's just how I think it works, I haven't played the campaign many times.
Ok cheers

Back
Top Bottom