Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Users who are viewing this thread

You know, I'm kinda sad they fixed the influence bug. It really made the slog of diplomacy a little bit more bearable, because having to burn 10k influence to pass forgiveness of debts and tribunes of the people is not fun, at all, let alone trying to play some 4D intrigues and plot chess trying to expel clans or changing fief's owners.

Dear TaleWorlds, we are really looking forward to the update, we hope that 1.7.2 will be released this week)
no dont listen to them TW
take your time
CK3 (RC) is a really great game
TWWH3 was a disappointment
but FM2022 released the winter update so i have games to play for a month or 3

When is the game scheduled for full release? Q2? If so the next update is going to be EPIC! Banners, Diplomacy, cut scenes and a whole bunch of goodies waiting to be unleashed. I saw someone on YouTube showing a mod with an elephant. It would be cool if certain units had companions like dogs that would fight or even fighting chickens.

Or more bug fixes....

I think I can do a pretty good job speaking for the devs "1.7.2 is still in testing" There ya go, same response we've gotten for 3 weeks. No real content in 3 months, Steam database shows player base has dropped by 40% and still get cookie cutter responses. All good at Taleworld. reminder to the video I posed 4 months ago, Q3 will be release date unless we get a sub standard product and with the all issues, Bannerord is sub standard, prepare for more rough times ahead people. Ok Time for some cookies

For real??? Dude that's insane, such a huge drop and they don't feel any urge to uplift the community, or at least provide basic communication?

I'm so extremely dissappointed by TW
yeah that is one reason I have begun to alter my channel away from the beta branch to mods and other things, only so much you can do before you feel its for nothing, so on to mods

yeah that is one reason I have begun to alter my channel away from the beta branch to mods and other things, only so much you can do before you feel its for nothing, so on to mods
It is no more the warband generation.
Nowadays players switch from one game to another in no times.
And a lot of new games have been released recently as well (Elder ring, Total War WH, CK3 Royal Cour,...).
I don't see why TW should be bothered by this high volatily though, they already sold millions of copies. It is not like they are proposing any kind of subscription either.
Those "one day players" will come back once the release is done and will pay for the future "Viking" DLC...
Multiplayer is there and will get in popularity after full release and with custom servers...

I've been playing Skyrim for over ten years now, mod are what really helped to extend that time span. I can see mods expanding Bannerlord to the point where I don't buy another game for 10 years. I've maybe bought 4 games that I regularly played since Skyrim came out.

It is no more the warband generation.
Nowadays players switch from one game to another in no times.
And a lot of new games have been released recently as well (Elder ring, Total War WH, CK3 Royal Cour,...).
I don't see why TW should be bothered by this high volatily though, they already sold millions of copies. It is not like they are proposing any kind of subscription either.
Those "one day players" will come back once the release is done and will pay for the future "Viking" DLC...
Multiplayer is there and will get in popularity after full release and with custom servers...
i think there still is a warband generation. most of the playerbase is warband generation

Has Armagan just given everyone the week off to play TWW3? Is that what's happening?

Or perhaps they're working incredibly hard. With no significant progress to the game in nearly 3 months and no communication for weeks it's impossible to know.

Then it's time to branch out to other games that provide more regular content.
Or you could interview MP players what they had for breakfast and what childhood trauma made them toxic. Those guys love that community building stuff. :iamamoron:

Love this topic.

20% pages - why no changes?

70% pages - where's the patch???

10% pages - TaleWorlds communication sucks.

@Dejan or @Callum can we get any sort of update on this next patch? Been close to 3 months now since the last substantial update. We have no idea what the roadmap looks like at all, can we get one for the year 2022? Every other company is able to get us one, I dont know why we cant. When will Steam workshop be integrated? Are we still planning on a Q2 release this year? Can we just get updates on something please?

@Dejan or @Callum can we get any sort of update on this next patch? Been close to 3 months now since the last substantial update. We have no idea what the roadmap looks like at all, can we get one for the year 2022? Every other company is able to get us one, I dont know why we cant. When will Steam workshop be integrated? Are we still planning on a Q2 release this year? Can we just get updates on something please?
Agreed. The silence is just a joke now - I think this is the longest period without hearing anything since the start of early access.

For me it feels as if this company actually have contempt for their community.

I guess it could merely be apathy... but either one is appalling, TaleWorlds should be held up as an example of how NOT to handle your community.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom