Village Management Mod - Village Castle Upgrade and Projects

Users who are viewing this thread

Errayn

Sergeant Knight at Arms

I guess @Bloc did it again. For me, this mod is something like the legacy of @mexxico. Since it was mexxico who made it in the past if i am not mistaken.

There was a Description under the video, I'm adding it here too,

A simple demonstration of Village Management in Bannerlord.
A little bit of information:
- Now you can "micro" manage the villages that you own with new UI. You can increase or decrease tax values, militia production, and project workforce.
- Each village has East, West, North, South sides which you can construct projects. I tried not to change village production on purpose because several complex factors are tied to that in the game at the moment. Some projects still output some basic products though - like grain and fish.
- You can construct a castle - which also will be visible on the campaign map and when you enter the scenes. It increases the security of the village, makes it harder to get raided, and increases militia power. Each castle icon and real model ( which you see in scenes ) are culture-sensitive, so empire village will see empire castle.
- AI lords also do the exact same projects for their villages. This depends on their gold and some parameters and random values. They, however, only built castles for villages that are raided too often to increase security.
- You can demolish projects for a cost if they are previously built by AI or if you changed your mind. It's obviously WIP and not exactly a finished mod. But you get the idea.

For UI, I tried to replicate the original idea they had 7 years ago but later dropped because "At some point in development, fief management became too complex"
- here is the original video

I'm just gonna wait until Bannerlord is finished and then install all of Bloc's mods and play it the way it was meant to be in the first place.

Okay, time to forget that I own this game for at least two years. I hope that's long enough for all these mods to become available.

@Bloc Seriously, can you make another game version of bannerlord, seems like you can make the game better, you have a ton of mods out there that makes the game soo much better.

But modding is fine as well lol

The mod looks fantastic and I will surely use it (or similar) after release. I especially like the idea of building small fortifications to increase security.

What happened? Because this is your second comment making the same reference :lol:.
He won't explain himself. It's something like his mods didn't get enough attention or something so he tried to pay wall them and nobody cared so he's mad. He makes his own sub reddit and pre-emptily banned people (who got a notification from reddit lol, only way they know it's him/ his board)
Here comes the vultures and leeches.
I don't know which snarky fun comment made you so mad in past, but just know it's 90% fun and 10% I don't understand.

Bloc is going to remaster the game by himself, I wished I could help him, but a Bloc gamepack will make the game a complete good experience

It not only seems that if Bannerlord will be in manymany months be able to be called capable for release... many interesting playable mods coming.
It is like for entire M&B games. Really interesting first with mods.
So my prayers are more for a stable vanilla version in a finest way moddable than a fit for any (interested) taste program no changes and additions possible.

He won't explain himself. It's something like his mods didn't get enough attention or something so he tried to pay wall them and nobody cared so he's mad. He makes his own sub reddit and pre-emptily banned people (who got a notification from reddit lol, only way they know it's him/ his board)

I don't know which snarky fun comment made you so mad in past, but just know it's 90% fun and 10% I don't understand.
giphy.gif

Ah, I see... yes, there could be such a correlation...:lol:.
Thanks for the info.

Just imagine what TW could do if they just wanted...
Actually I think they did what they wanted. At least what the decision makers wanted to.
Now, nothing is really set in the stone and they will follow the common pattern of adding features through future updates (after official release) and DLC.
And of course, modding will even push further the potential of this game. You can already do so many things...
But yeah, the game on full release will not be THE game that a lot of old fans wanted or were expecting it to be...

Back
Top Bottom