where 1.7.2 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Tulga9076

Veteran
It's been 2 months and still no new beta patch I can't imagine some bug fixes will take a whole month!!!!!

Code refactor possibly.
How many refactors do they need?

Almost willing to bet they're working on adding voiced dialogue to the game. Of course the lip syncing has never been very good (see character creator or Istiana), so I'm guessing something like that is the hold up. Then again like a year ago they totally messed up inventory icons, so it could be anything.

Probably don't want to say anything about adding dialogue since I can see them scrapping it if it's really bad.

Needs new content. I have not played in weeks really because of lack of verity in troop appearances, civilians appearances (culture), and I can't even give the pulpers money, damn shame.

How many refactors do they need?

Almost willing to bet they're working on adding voiced dialogue to the game. Of course the lip syncing has never been very good (see character creator or Istiana), so I'm guessing something like that is the hold up. Then again like a year ago they totally messed up inventory icons, so it could be anything.

Probably don't want to say anything about adding dialogue since I can see them scrapping it if it's really bad.

Code refactor is something they will have to keep doing untill full release tho.

I know that most people are here for the singleplayer, but I'm personally hoping that we see some universal infantry/skirmisher/cavalry buffs in multiplayer considering the current state of it

I been playing warband and i got to say its got more going for it in the form of content than Bannerlord . I upset a lord by taking his castle and now i get attack in the tavern by an hired assassin. Sometimes hired thugs attack you in town. That means they been hired. that means having enemies means somthing in warband. I said all along in Bannerlord if you chop of a nobles head his family should want to do the same to the player if it carries on may be both families want each other dead. They put in a system were you don't just play a character you also play his hire after death and so on. But TW done nothing with this ? . instead i can make two handed swords and cripple kingdoms by making lord and every city buy them leaving them no money. This game needs lot and lots of work. It shouldn't be up to the modders.

how can you be this impatient for a small incremental patch that will probably make no discernable difference to the gaming experience, especially after all this time.

Is 1.7.2 going to be the last update before "full release"
I would assume not unless it's the greatest patch of all time but who knows 1.7.2 will probably be massive but would think it's gonna take a bit at least 1.7.3 to implement all the rest of the changes

Back
Top Bottom