Resolved problem with blunt arrows

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I have a problem with blunt arrows. Blunt arrows have 2 damage, and the same arrows with 2 piercing damage cause much more damage to the head. Piercing arrows cause 192 damage to the head without a helmet, and blunt ones cause 112, although they have the same damage. Can this be fixed in the upcoming updates? It's very important to me.
How to Reproduce: just try it)
Have you used cheats and if so which: no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: palit gxt 1660
GPU Driver Version:511.79
CPU: ryzen 2400G
RAM: 8 gb ddr4
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME_A320M-K
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Ssd

Blunt damage deals more damage to high armor values. Pierce damage deals more damage to low armor values. Arrows only add that damage to the total damage. The whole damage is taken from the bow used.

Blunt damage deals more damage to high armor values. Pierce damage deals more damage to low armor values. Arrows only add that damage to the total damage. The whole damage is taken from the bow used.
Blunt damage should be on same lvl damage as pierce arrows have. Because other kind weapon are the same certainly

just a quick question, if this is resolved and working correctly, why arent blunt arrow and bolts in the game?

Back
Top Bottom