Feminism

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah there you go, that would explain it. I was looking in the same thread where the bot posted. Kind of cool that they were able to recycle things from different websites and made them fit here. Sort of, the reviving of oldish threads did look weird.

This thread's so ****ing old, I've posted in it 5 ****ing times.

ftr, I doubt I have the same opinions. XD Since then, I ditched YHWH for Rhiannon, monotheism for agnostic polytheism, conservativism for progressivism, libertarianism for social libertarianism, and growing a beard for growing tits.

There have been... improvements.

Oh wow. 438 pages of discussions spanning almost 9 years. I'd be surprised if there's still something about feminism that hasn't been talked about in this thread.

Oh wow. 438 pages of discussions spanning almost 9 years. I'd be surprised if there's still something about feminism that hasn't been talked about in this thread.
Most people remember this thread as the domain of the ancient dragon Jhessail. She took on all comers who questioned feminism in her own inimitable way of bullying intellectually inferior victims, preferably while being drunk for that extra offensive inspiration.
The best fight was when she met her nemesis, Merlkir, and they fought until they both deleted their accounts in disgust. Of course they both reappeared at a later date.

It was never about the content, but the drama.

Most people remember this thread as the domain of the ancient dragon Jhessail. She took on all comers who questioned feminism in her own inimitable way of bullying intellectually inferior victims, preferably while being drunk for that extra offensive inspiration.
The best fight was when she met her nemesis, Merlkir, and they fought until they both deleted their accounts in disgust. Of course they both reappeared at a later date.

I love how how you posted the exact content I was looking for, despite me not saying that was my true intention for coming here.

At this point, you could call this a thread for the historical discussion. I think you just crammed 9 years into 1 post.

lol stumbled upon this thread while making a quick search, what a mess! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyhow, feminism is very important along with many other social fights for equality, it's also fundamental for a more fair society - The issue, though, does not lie on the ideology it's supposed to support or fight for, but rather the people who adhere to it for the wrong reasons and often go overboard on a multitude of subjects to a point where it reaches the breaking point where the entire argument and claims become completely invalid.
Topping it off some movements among feminism (not all of them, some) are exceptionally vocal and give not only a nonsensical approach to the issues that must be solved (again, going overboard with absurd claims or demands) but are also plagued with women who practice misandry - one of the most absurd stories I've stumbled upon during my endless curious readings was actually an article written by a feminist in which she was actually abhored because when she emailed a feminist convention she wanted to go asking if it was okay for he to bring her children (being a single mom), she was asked the sex of her kids and when she told she had a 2yo or 3yo boy they've immetiately responded "no woman should be forced to be in a room with a penis" - like, seriously.

So, what's been happening all these years since this new movement begun? Well, there are women who claim to be feminists yet their actions and speeches have been harming the entirety of the movement to a point of almost "no-return" - naively, women who are actual feminists were always afraid of speaking against these women (which most do not agree with) because they believed it could jeopardize the movement or weaken it. The result was a massive strengthening of those who actually oppose equality.

Now, on a theoretical level, being a leftist myself (Bakunist anarchist to be more precise), there are some claims or demands made by valid feminism which I simply cannot agree - much like the same for all other minority movements. These would be demands of equity to people who don't suffer from actual pathologies or disabilities that require it. As such, I'm often having altercations with feminsits who whenever empty their argument boxes without successfully proving being right (because in this case it isn't a matter of being right or wrong but rather different visions & approaches predicting different future issues) they don't shy away from trying to paint me as a mysognist, an hetero cis gender white male (somehow they seem to believe being that is bad or wrong), or even going full rage mode and cursing me left and right for no reason - I've even been accused of being conservative/right winged (which's frankly absurd).

So, the conclusion is that I could pin-point a lot of flaws from arguments or theories within feminism, but that doesn't make it an invalid movement - nor does it cancels out the validity of topics and subjects that are exceptionally concerning. And there's the problem of labelling the movement and embracing psychos out of fear - the problem, in my view, isn't feminism but rather it's leadership and the direction it sometimes goes.

Finally, the only political wing that entirely disagrees with it, but that is on a fundamental level, is the right - right wing can't really merge with equality ideals due to the premise of it's essence revolving around inequality and profiting on it, and that's the reason why any right winged feminist's always a "light mode feminist" - and while ppl waste their time fighting over feminism or any similar movements, governments, banks and the marketing industry simply take the opportunity to harness support, cash in on ideology, and even manipulate stronger divides. Don't be fools.

PS: Argumenting on a theoretical level about what are the best choices for feminism or pointing out some are bad isn't really going against it - yet if done on the open, it will attract less knowledgeable ppl who will take everything out of context and use it to invalidate everything - hence why it's not such a good idea to do it out of place.

Another silly comment I wanted to make is that there is essentially many different approaches to achieve the same results - and whenever the wrong approach's made it often destroys the entire thing like a house of cards. The current insanity we can watch online over these social struggles' actually very negative, and there are countless ppl who lean too hard towards bias and lose themselves into movements, it's rare to find a declared "feminist this" or "feminist that" (bloggers, influencers, whatever tf) that are filtering what they put out - there's a lot of parroting fake news, fake data, or simply bad ideas followed by full-rage defensive mode where they insult and create even stronger divide instead of informing or even teaching anything useful about it - whenever corrected they mistreat whomever did it by placing labels on these ppl, be it mysoginist for men or calling women "brainwashed". It's a literal clsterfk of emotional outbursts that end up harming every aspect of what it stands for.

Always remember, we're dealing with humans, not robots, when attacked it's common for ppl to become defensive and go into complete denial - that's because we tend to go for what we already know whenever we feel threatened - it's rigged into our biology - the old saying's right: hate generates hate.

Final observation: I am not a feminist (and that isn't a crime - nor does it mean I'm against it's ideals)

Last edited:
Women of Iran are apprently NOT joking about feminism.
I was always impressed by persian female beauty, but now i'm kind of infatuated by their spirit.
coomer.png

Women of Iran are apprently NOT joking about feminism.
I was always impressed by persian female beauty, but now i'm kind of infatuated by their spirit.
Maybe you haven't seen the fat ones. The martyrs are all photogenic teens.
Just my sexist, and very non-creepy observation based on a fat feminist from Iran I know.

Back
Top Bottom