How to replace sounds in BANK files?

Users who are viewing this thread

I replaced some combat sounds to make my game more immersive and realistic, I used the fmod bank tool to export the combat assets BANK file, then replaced some wavs and rebuilt but I am getting a fatal error. The files have the same names they had before, what did I miss?

vSxvh86.png

How to replace them correctly without getting this error? this is my first time modding a game

Taleworlds needs to give full mod support for sound and music events. We were able to do this without any problems in the old versions, but unfortunately, we were unable to do such things in the recent updates. I hope they take a constructive step in this regard, because I think the new sounds will be good for the mods and the mods will be reflected better.

Taleworlds needs to give full mod support for sound and music events. We were able to do this without any problems in the old versions, but unfortunately, we were unable to do such things in the recent updates. I hope they take a constructive step in this regard, because I think the new sounds will be good for the mods and the mods will be reflected better.
yes, Imagine big mods like kingdoms of arda where you have to replace screams and voices to orc voices, troll sounds, wargs, etc.

Back
Top Bottom