Open kicked from the server (legit serial key)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone, as in the title I brought m&b warband about 10 years ago from amazon.. I never shared my key but I used it on the computer that I brought with and after 3 years that computer broke down and I got a temporary one that I downloaded and used that key as well.. and after that one, I got a laptop that I used that key on for some years then I stopped playing it.. 2 month ago I got a new pc and then yesterday I was on amazon looking for a multimeter and then I decided to see my amazon order history, and there I found m&b warband and reminded me with all nostalgic memories and stuff.. and I had an urge to try the game again before moving to bannerlord. After I downloaded the game from the official taleworlds website and entered the key.. the game was working fine and I got to play the multiplayer for about 2 hours but then I got kicked for the first time.. it was annoying cause I was on a duel but I got back to the server.. and this time I got kick again after about an hour and every time I join a server it randomly kick me from 10 minutes - 2 hours or so.. there was no crack installation before the pc is new and I never shared my key.. I tried re-installing the game but still the same.. I figured out I must download the trollgame mod (because I'm playing on TG server).. it actually solved the problem but today the same problem happened again! anyone know what is the problem? or how can I fix it? btw, the ping is always between 50-150 mostly 60-70.. so I don't think it's a connection problem as my friend said.

It does not accept the serial key because you bought it from some other place and the format of the key is different. You can login at the TW homepage with your forum account details and try to add the game to your account:
If it works you can contact M.Arda to ask if he can convert the key to a steam one.
once I click add new game it says:

404​

Page Not Found​

The link you clicked may be broken
or the page may have been removed.​

What does it means?

Back
Top Bottom