BEAST - Bannerlord Early Access Skirmish Tournament

BEAST is the first Bannerlord Skirmish tournament in Europe.

Quick Overview

Category
Bannerlord
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[BBC - Bard's Broadcast Service] Round Tactical Table 1 (RT²)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

I got multiple suggestions that it would be interesting to gather all the Division A IGLs for a podcast before the finals. I decide to go forward with this.

More Information about this will come soon, but I will share this preliminary info about it:

1) The Round Tactical Table (RT²) shall be held in the old Memento Mori Discord, in which I have full administration powers. It's for convenience and because this is neutral ground.
2) I will stream the entire thing via Twitch
3) After the stream is concluded I will try to upload a VOD file asap to YT.
4) Each Team currently in Division A is entitled to one seat at the RT².
5) An additional seat will be assigned to the winner of Division B (place 1) after the conclusion of the group stage!
6) Whoever is rejecting the invitation is an open slot. Open slots will be reassigned by me. Maybe I'll invite a special guest. That will be a surprise.
7) I know there is open hate between some teams. While you can roast each other if you want, there are clear lines of personal insults, people not obliging to this shall be removed.

This will give us 7 guaranteed participants.

Discord Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/RUqQpJB9Xj
I ask the Division A Teams to name a representative until the conclusion of the group stage. In the end this is your call, but since the purpose of this Round Table is the analysis of tactical stuff and meta it would be best if you send your respective IGL/Tactician.
I will just go forward and tag the known IGLs of the Div A teams.
@Dextrus @Hairless @Roerich @Popowiczka @Silvernj @Jufasto

Last edited:
Confirmed Participants:

bard & Lars troechka as Hosts
Hairless for Destiny Masters
Popowicz
for Divitiarum
Jufasto
for Risen Manifest
beef
for Vineyard Workers
Silver
for The Holy Inquisition
Dextrus
for Deutschritter

Date:
Time:
Twitch:

Last edited:
Sounds great.

You might want to think about screens with roster/results etc information.
Also some visual represetation of who is speaking.
To go further on that, having BEAST player stats and faction winrate might be interesting info for the table to talk about.

I am in, and I hope @Jufasto won't chicken out of this glorious event.
I will be joining of course! Why would I "chicken out" of any kind of discussion? I am the IGL of best Bannerlord Clan!
star-wars-anakin-skywalker.gif

Hello everyone,

I got multiple suggestions that it would be interesting to gather all the Division A IGLs for a podcast before the finals. I decide to go forward with this.

More Information about this will come soon, but I will share this preliminary info about it:

1) The Round Tactical Table (RT²) shall be held in the old Memento Mori Discord, in which I have full administration powers. It's for convenience and because this is neutral ground.
2) I will stream the entire thing via Twitch
3) After the stream is concluded I will try to upload a VOD file asap to YT.
4) Each Team currently in Division A is entitled to one seat at the RT².
5) An additional seat will be assigned to the winner of Division B (place 1) after the conclusion of the group stage!
6) Whoever is rejecting the invitation is an open slot. Open slots will be reassigned by me. Maybe I'll invite a special guest. That will be a surprise.
7) I know there is open hate between some teams. While you can roast each other if you want, there are clear lines of personal insults, people not obliging to this shall be removed.

This will give us 7 guaranteed participants.

Discord Invitation Link: https://discord.gg/RUqQpJB9Xj
I ask the Division A Teams to name a representative until the conclusion of the group stage. In the end this is your call, but since the purpose of this Round Table is the analysis of tactical stuff and meta it would be best if you send your respective IGL/Tactician.
I will just go forward and tag the known IGLs of the Div A teams.
@Dextrus @Hairless @Roerich @Popowiczka @Silvernj @Jufasto
I am joining on behalf of VW. The name's beef

I guess it will be done, why dont you add the admins of the tournament too, to spice things up, after the debated admin decisions that happened in the past few weeks :twisted:

Cheers bruv, absolutely delighted to be part of this! I could just scream. You forgot to tag me, no worries brethren. Absolutely buzzing!! ????????

Back
Top Bottom