SP - General AI troops (additional ranks): From peasant to a right hand man/woman captain for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Here's a suggestion that I know a lot of you will want to see in the game feature.

Troops can be selected to rank for the last time into a captain.

1. Each time a troop is selected to be a captain they be will procedurally generated into a heroe character that will be added to the party meaning the once a soldier from your ranks will be unique instead of just a A.I. that you command once. They will have a unique name generated for them. Character creation face generated for them whether that be through the many battles you took him with you with a cut to his right eye and his name is Khan...The possibility is limitless! (you can only promote as many captain as your heroe limit allows)

2. Captain that comes from your ranks will have higher loyalty to you and respect to you. A no question ask type of captain that will not betray you

3. Captain from your soldiers wiill also have additional perks to boost your mens morale as he was once like them. He have more rapport with them.

4. Each captain promoted from different class type will procedurally generate into a Captain that will have that specific skills set for them. Example:

a. from an archer soldier. The captain will have more skill in the bow and riding skills depending on the last tier tree you decide to promote them into a captain

b. a infantry will be good with one handed weapons and additional skills depending on the last tier tree you promote the captain into

c. you get the picture for the other classes

5. With this mechanic (I bet you) players will spends hours and hours into the game trying to get THE legendary or best caption from this mechanic

Last edited:
And I rather have the game developers focus on making a stable game with good baseline features, while leaving bonus flavour features like this to mods.

And I rather have the game developers focus on making a stable game with good baseline features, while leaving bonus flavour features like this to mods.

These aren't really bonus feature. They're more of a mechanic that have been used in real life as well. I know you're different but I along with other players would agree as we do not trust modders code. Usually there are hidden code that could infect our pc. I rather see if the dev can add this at a later date than install from a modder that i don't even know

There is a mod for that.
another person that comes in hinting "I want taleworlds to take someone's mod and make it native."
Proof: Paraphrase: I understand that mods exist, but somehow they're different than actual game feature. I want mod's shamelessly injected into the base game. I know I'm a dime a dozen these days.

Back
Top Bottom