Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: 1080ti
GPU Driver Version: updated
CPU: AMD invidia
RAM:24g
Motherboard: LFG t1 decent
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): both HDD and SSD 1tb & 500gb

Hello I have seen the instructions noted in forums on how to populate it ticket. Its terrible and doesn't even work, doesn't show the same way it does in the video and didn't help at all. Besides from that I would like to contact tailwinds about a bug on multiplayer. I originally purchased the Cape accessory for Sargent, when the cape was 1000, after an update the cape went to 2500 and my cape dissapeared. Now when I tried to re purchase the cape, it doesnt even show up, it populates for a milisecond and then dissapears. Making it annoying and nearly impossible to navigate it then click it fast enough before it dissapears. This is has been anooying for me, I like the game, I like achievements, and thats why I play, to look different and unique while a play, and it gives you a reason to level up. I would really like to have my cape for seargent back. Due to it being so annoying I just ended up purchase other item accessories because its so annoying trying to get the capes to pop up, it seems its a bug for all classes were cape is avail. Any help is appreciated, but I just feel kinda robbed that I lost the cape, especially with the rise in price, plus I had enough gold to re purchase it after the update but than it became glitched and unable to pick it.

Hopefully you can find out the bug im talking about & please if I could have the cape back for seagent its one of my favorite looking accessories.

Thanks
-Kevin W

The cape accessory is part of the improved armor perk. Without the perk selected you won't be able to see the equipped cape in the game. Are you sure you selected the improved armor perk while playing?

There's a bug regarding to Improved armour and Capes in Customization menu. If Improved armour is the first perk in either perk slots and you have cape customization tab open when selecting a class, cape skins will appear only for a split second and then disappear. To get around this bug you have to first select the class, switch Improved armour perk to any other perk in the slot and then reselect the Improved armour perk. After doing this you are able to change Cape skins.

I'm quite sure this bug has been already reported when the skins were introduced into the game.

The cape accessory is part of the improved armor perk. Without the perk selected you won't be able to see the equipped cape in the game. Are you sure you selected the improved armor perk while playing?
I know this, this isnt what im saying. I know to pick armor perk, What Im saying is in the armor section were you can buy different armour pieces, the cape option literally disapears. so you cannot buy it, It also wont let me pick the cape for other classes such as voulgier or archers.Even though I have purchased to legions and seargents...

Back
Top Bottom