Any news on PW or PK thats really all that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Private servers are coming (before release). But there wont be modding support before the full release for multiplayer, as it requires more as "just them files".

*unintelligible screeching*

Dear Nin3, as a mod developer and multiplayer player, I have a question for you.

A few months ago, we (Sword & Musket) and a total of 17 mod project teams came together to write an open letter statement and again expressed our concerns and problems with this statement to Taleworlds. Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers And we were able to predict the answers we would get from Callum when we mentioned the 4 possible solution about the private servers. While we were in the EA process of this game, we witnessed the server opening in the work done in Betalords also when it was leaked in 1.4.0 "Source" knows as Create a game Feature. Maybe it requires less than "just them files" , I guess you guys could re-enable that Feature for the Public not just for dev-testing, I know there is a big difference between the game development then mod development. I hope the company realizes that these attempts will have a huge impact on the mod community and the mp community. Because now people are really bored and people's morale has really started to drop, and we can also say that there are people who are starting to doubt the company's interest in the players, and we can see this in many people.

Note: No one can wait for server files to be released during Early Access. Of course, it is useful to avoid some mistakes if it comes out after EA. But I belive Create a game feature can be opened to Public use. We as the mod teams are concerned because we can't test of the work we have done for our mods and waiting after release for something already developed probably kills lots of multiplayer modding Teams and we are concerned about this.

Last edited:
Dear Nin3, as a mod developer and multiplayer player, I have a question for you.

A few months ago, we (Sword & Musket) and a total of 17 mod project teams came together to write an open letter statement and again expressed our concerns and problems with this statement to Taleworlds. Open Letter to Taleworlds - Mod Custom Servers And we were able to predict the answers we would get from Callum when we mentioned the 4 possible solution about the private servers. While we were in the EA process of this game, we witnessed the server opening in the work done in Betalords also when it was leaked in 1.4.0 "Source" knows as Create a game Feature. Maybe it requires less than "just them files" , I guess you guys could re-enable that Feature for the Public not just for dev-testing, I know there is a big difference between the game development then mod development. I hope the company realizes that these attempts will have a huge impact on the mod community and the mp community. Because now people are really bored and people's morale has really started to drop, and we can also say that there are people who are starting to doubt the company's interest in the players, and we can see this in many people.

Note: No one can wait for server files to be released during Early Access. Of course, it is useful to avoid some mistakes if it comes out after EA. But I belive Create a game feature can be opened to Public use. We as the mod teams are concerned because we can't test of the work we have done for our mods and waiting after release for something already developed probably kills lots of multiplayer modding Teams and we are concerned about this.
Just pointing out that this post didn't include a question. Are you asking if Taleworlds can re-enable the "Create a Game" feature? I think NIN3 just answered the question in this thread!

Just pointing out that this post didn't include a question. Are you asking if Taleworlds can re-enable the "Create a Game" feature? I think NIN3 just answered the question in this thread!

I replied to your question there. Need solutions rather than answers.

That is the sad consequence of getting someone to pay you money for something broken. You have to listen to all kinds of screeching and the only way out is to either undo the transaction or fix the product.

*Serious question with worries and suggestions for the game with pages of thought in it*
Devs:
2o7z0r.jpg

*Poorly phrased question followed by insults to the company*
Devs:
GoldenMammothGlassfrog-max-1mb.gif

It's all cool but it's kinda ridiculous how much you avoid good and serious threads made with effort to the community, but you give yourself the time to get back at some bored dude in the internet

probably community will find better and faster solution than taleworlds does

I hope this one not ends with the same stuff happend to betalords.

What have you done??? Why did you put it here? Callum already sent the riders, those devs will have their throat slit and the servers will be doxxed by the morning, rip AR community, patch 1.7.2 will destroy the evidence

What have you done??? Why did you put it here? Callum already sent the riders, those devs will have their throat slit and the servers will be doxxed by the morning, rip AR community, patch 1.7.2 will destroy the evidence
they are using their netcode like bannerlord online does they are safe for now

Last edited:
Betalords had a more direct impact as it used the multiplayer directly, which included everything above and below. In the case of the BLO and AR community like errayn said, they are pretty much safe but don't have anything from the actual multiplayer.

For example, that, if it is successful (which I believe it will) it will be good for some mod projects in the mod community and clans in Multiplayer.

That moment when some Turkish dudes sitting in front of fans can provide in one week what Taleworlds couldn't or didn't want to provide in ten years.

I love the irony on how we got a dev here saying "hey it's not just releasing some files" and then some dudes show up an unofficial demo. Jk tho, they said it was a lot of work and I believe them, Not to hate on TW though, this is a team focused on that task without other obligations like reducing athletics to the khuzait infantry from 2 to 3, and buffing javelin melee swing speed from 5 to 3. I'm glad dedicated modders still surprise us to this day.

Private servers are coming (before release). But there wont be modding support before the full release for multiplayer, as it requires more as "just them files".

*unintelligible screeching*
I am just now seeing this but thank you for this information. I am just happy to hear there will be private servers before full release.

Everyone in this thread trash talking on Dev's need to chill out. The dev's get blasted anytime they say something in the forums, then we wonder why they don't share information as openly as we would like.

Everyone in this thread trash talking on Dev's need to chill out. The dev's get blasted anytime they say something in the forums, then we wonder why they don't share information as openly as we would like.
You wonder why devs get blasted after Petmonster or the crushthrough on all 2hs? I don't know how much terrible decisions TW has to make before you realize they partly deserve it.

Though i have to say NIN seems to be currently the only dev left and is doing a fine job considering he didn't design the MP initially and has to bear with the initial decisions made in the MP development.

Hard +1
Never really understood why they dont just swing the ban hammer. I would. At this point, at least 15 guys would be gone. Cancer guys whos only purpose on the forum is toxicity and whine, create chaos and argue. All because the little entitled pricks dont get what they want when they want it.

Hard +1
Never really understood why they dont just swing the ban hammer. I would. At this point, at least 15 guys would be gone. Cancer guys whos only purpose on the forum is toxicity and whine, create chaos and argue. All because the little entitled pricks dont get what they want when they want it.
Aren't you the one spamming all threads with your autobalance suggestion and have the balls to call people entitled lmao

Back
Top Bottom