Extra loot for Clan Officers

Users who are viewing this thread

No. People will start creating clans in ridiculous numbers so that everyone can be an officer and see the digits on their screen grow faster.
Don't give players more wrong incentives for similarly wrong reasons. God knows, we have enough already.

Im a clan officer and I would like more loot, but no.

However, THEY SHOULD make events

2XP Weekends

winner multiplier like 1.25 more xp second win in a row and so on

Sell the loot boxes already, like cod-points or v-bucks

It would encourage people to make clans and grow as a community, as it stands there is no incentive to make a clan at all if it isn’t ultra competitive

There is no incentive to even be officer lmao. How the f does an officer make the community grow lmao?
Maybe the loot reward is based off how many people are in the clan, maybe the clan members get a small bonus too

Things need to be done to engage the players of this game more, even if it proves ineffective, giving people more loot for possibly creating a legitimate in game group is a good move.

Last edited:
Maybe the loot reward is based off how many people are in the clan, maybe the clan members get a small bonus too

Things need to be done to engage the players of this game more, even if it proves ineffective, giving people more loot for possibly creating a legitimate in game group is a good move.
Thats the one thing missing right now. engagement of Devs with their current player base. People come on here asking for more development but we keep being delayed or denied

What about they fix the game first and then talk about "encouraging people"?

The clan feature were made for clans, if clans want members, they will get members.

Encouraging people to join zerg hordes clans to simply be a pawn to boost the loot of the few is not creating a community, it's simply a pyramid scheme.

Thats the one thing missing right now. engagement of Devs with their current player base. People come on here asking for more development but we keep being delayed or denied

Player engagement is there, it's dev engagement that is not there. Stop pretending players have anything to do with this.

Orrrr...here's a wild idea - just make the current skins free. Why the hell are we even grinding for customisation options?
I mean they were free in the previous game? We even have to grind for the s****y image for our shield lmao.
Sell the loot boxes already, like cod-points or v-bucks
*sigh* The current ones are available for free..in SP...they required no extra dev time beyond their original vision.

nerd

What about you just play the game like the rest of us?
In the EU perhaps that works. but for the rest of us in NA, it is very hard

Skirmish or Captain mode if you win but you weren't the MVP you get 35gold for match

If you loose badly you get 15gold per match.

Add to that the long wait time to play.

in Siege or TDM if you manage to get 2 matches in a row you get 35gold if it doesn't crash.

*sigh* The current ones are available for free..in SP...they required no extra dev time beyond their original vision.
The reality is Devs want more money. but they're relaying in the player base to get more copies, zero money put in PR. and it my case it worked as I have bought 3 copies for my friends.

You say the items are free in SP, but I only play MP :/ getting decent loot without a large clan is very difficult and sometimes I just want to buy loot to get the items I want and be done with it, just play whenever there's enough players just for fun.

also, can it be a damn indicator a dot or something that a Developer has read the thread?

In the EU perhaps that works. but for the rest of us in NA, it is very hard

Skirmish or Captain mode if you win but you weren't the MVP you get 35gold for match

If you loose badly you get 15gold per match.

Add to that the long wait time to play.

in Siege or TDM if you manage to get 2 matches in a row you get 35gold if it doesn't crash.

Then increase the base loot, i agree with you it's annoying as hell grind right now to unlock some basic skins.

Back
Top Bottom