when is the next update?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Mne7G.jpg
They did say that they plan to introduce "party templates" based on traits. Can I huff some hopium for the AI behavior?

That's kind of unprofessional. You do have to have the balls to engage the general public and ignore the trolls, chatting with smart and sexy modders is too easy.
...is a silent guardian, a protective watchman, a knight of the night.
Thank you, someone had to say it. One must always have to be through thick and thin. At least the PR staff should always be there ?:iamamoron:

That's kind of unprofessional. You do have to have the balls to engage the general public and ignore the trolls, chatting with smart and sexy modders is too easy.
It's not the devs' job to be here. But community managers sure as hell should, and who the hell knows where those guys are hiding?

I wish I knew what 1.7.2 might even be so I could get excited. What's even left equip able banners? More terrain scenes?
I can think of 100+ revisions and balances needed, but who knows when we get those or if they even will do 1/2 of them.

The only thing I am seriously looking forward to is an improved troop assignment!
I am not really excited about it cause I have no idea whether they are working on it...but I'm sure you guys have noticed that I have been stuck on this since they got rid of a system that worked fine that nobody complained about to introduce something new that a lot of people have been complaining about!

Even community managers deserve an occasional break.
If all it takes for a good, stable loan and a vacation in the Bahamas is ignoring the community and writing the odd meaningless PR speeches and very occasionally relaying information from devs on how the game works then ****, what are we all doing with our lives actually working?

Last time I checked, Dejan was not the only CM we had...
The other one makes videos and CMs away on Twitter, he is above dealing with forum scum.
At least Dejan does his job well when he shows up and sometimes brings player concerns to their internal meetings, where I suppose everyone else stares blankly at him because they don't play the game.

lets go poll dancing
Don't have an ETA I could share atm, but we're still relatively early in the testing phase.
@Dejan has been on holiday. Even community managers deserve an occasional break.
Yeah, lots of swimming in the pools, saunas, way too much food and some nice trips to go along with that. We went to this place where you can feed deers that are in a very wide enclosure but have grown used to people. It was too cute... Let me whip out some photos.
Image from iOS (3).jpgImage from iOS (2).jpgimage (1).png

Don't have an ETA I could share atm, but we're still relatively early in the testing phase.

Yeah, lots of swimming in the pools, saunas, way too much food and some nice trips to go along with that. We went to this place where you can feed deers that are in a very wide enclosure but have grown used to people. It was too cute... Let me whip out some photos.
Oh dearie me

Back
Top Bottom