Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-01-13_16.11.59_4c7571404dcd0d7a801e9615d97f347d
Summary: I was playing modded with 1.7 (Marry Anyone continue, Dismemberment plus and the other essentials) when I was trying to talk to Siga whom I would like to add to my party of wives lmao. It then froze and crashed the game. I decided to just continue my campaign the next day IRL so I just slept through the night. The next day as I was opening the game, there exists an option regarding the recent crash (the open with safe mode). I have no idea what that does. I decided to run the game normally since I was using mods. I then loaded my campaign and I played for a bit until I noticed crafting orders were fixed at zero and unclickable. It was weird since I don't usually do all six, and it showed the option in a weird way. To confirm my speculations I travelled on a different city and even reloaded my other existing saves on the same and different campaign. Still the same smithing order issue. I tried to create a new sandbox game and checked smithing. Everything's fine. The crafting order button is clickable and it shows 6 (usual).
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): smithing scene
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: RTX 3050 4GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6235
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: Asustek FA506IC
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Last edited:
I tried to create a new sandbox game and checked smithing
Hey, have you created the new sandbox after manually removing all the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game? If so, can you please share that save file with me? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, have you created the new sandbox after manually removing all the mod files, verifying the integrity of the game? If so, can you please share that save file with me? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I'd like to follow-up on this. I've already submitted my ticket the other day so I was just waiting for responses. I again tried to clean my game by emptying extra modules (non-essentials) , verifying integrity etc. then reinstalled the same modules I was playing with and started a new save. I didn't experience any problem whatsoever but as soon as I reloaded my save game, the issue is back. I got pissed and reinstalled the whole game lol. Earlier yesterday, I decided to touch the game once again, fresh from installment. I deleted all saved games as well as purged the modules I was using. Played a vanilla sandbox and everything was fine. I tried reloading a saved state of the same campaign that I freshly started, but then as soon as I checked the smithing scene, the issue was yet again there. No crafting orders, unclickable button. Note that this is vanilla and fresh from installment. I just wanted to give an update since this info might help in resolving my issues if either this was an only me case or other players are experiencing as well. I am playing in 1.7.0 still. Thanks.

Hey, is this vanilla game attached to the ticket you have created? If so please let me know so i can forward it to the QA team.

Hey, is this vanilla game attached to the ticket you have created? If so please let me know so i can forward it to the QA team.
Unfortunately, I've already overwritten the said saves so I can't attach the file with the issue. But here's the thing, I tried playing 1.7.1 beta with these I believe 2 saves in a single sandbox (the vanilla one I've previously followed up). To my surprise the crafting orders are working again. Do note that I have not touched the save ever since I experienced the issue again. I just closed the game, called it a day, then this day I updated to 1.7.1 beta and ran the game and boom, issues are gone. Pure vanilla, haven't tried mods again. I'll try and play it through to see things through if the issue appears again. I would still love to play my "issued" saves in 1.7.0 tho hehe. Just let me know if I would still attach the "cleansed" save file. Thanks.

NOTE: the save currently attached to the ticket was my first concern, the save I first encountered the issue with (1.7.0 modded)

Hey, i can mark the thread as "resolved" if the issue is fixed on the 1.7.1 version. About the mods, i believe you already know we can not offer support about mods or modded games. If the issue happens in vanilla game please let me know but the issue may reproduce after installing the mods. You can try installing them one by one to see which one is causing the problem and avoid that, or wait for an update from the mod developer.

Back
Top Bottom