Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: 511.23
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700G with Radeon Graphics 3.80 GHz
RAM: 15.89GB
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I've been sitting here wondering why I've lost 155k+ denars from my cities and noticed I've been losing denars instead of gaining. In the snip I got was a less extreme example but in the clip, the balance is 9335 and I gain 159 denars but it dropped me to 9081??? couldn't tell you how I did this or when it started but it might make me restart my playthrough because I'm pretty sure this will bankrupt me. I payed attention to my balance whenever I made positive income and it did it before I started recording when I was at 10.5k and dropped me to 9335.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you got any clan parties? If so they may be upgrading/recruiting troops.
I think even cities can be doing that but not sure as I am not playing non-modded game.
I have one but they shouldnt be taking 100k+ worth of troops for a random I found in the tavern. I thought it was the problem with the cities too and took out a lot of troops which got the daily change out of the negatives but it kept happening.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I dont think I have the direct file that I noticed it on because I thought it was just me mismanaging my cities, will my current one work?

Back
Top Bottom